Three

"C'mon ms. I like to space out every 2 seconds, it's time for sound check!" Normani mocked.

"Yeah right sorry." Camila responded while standing up from her spot on the floor.

"What were you thinking about weirdo?" The dark skinned girl questioned.

"How I'm gonna loose all this damn wei-" Camila cut herself short when she realized she wasn't paying attention to the conversation she was having. "Lets get on stage." Camila finished and ran on stage before her friend could answer.

"How you feelin' tonight
Houston?!" Camila yelled to the fans who were at the sound check. She smiled at the uproar of response she got back.

"Lets start with a Q&A yeah?" Lauren asks the crowd.

"You." Ally said a cheerful voice while pointing toward someone in the crowd.
Camila immediately recognized the face in the crowd from Twitter. She supported ot4 and hated on Camila often. But of course Ally didn't know that. None of the other girls did.

"Camila looks like shes been putting on a lot of weight lately." The fan stated while laughing into the microphone.

Camila froze in her spot as her breath hitched in her throat, while staring into the crowd.

Sure fans have given them a lot of hate before. But never in front of hundreds of other people, never directly towards her so harshly before.

"Woah! Don't you hate on my Walz! That was fucking rude!" Dinah yelled into her microphone.

The girl in the crowd must've known that was a soft spot for her. Because this comment hit her hard.

The small girl immediately felt tears well up in her eyes as the other 4 girls comforted her in a group hug. At this point she was full on bawling. And she couldn't control the panic attack that she felt coming.

Camila pushed her way out of her band mates arms and ran back stage.

Was it really that noticeable? She was sure she hadn't even gained any weight. She was confident that she lost a pound or two.
The small girl walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She slid her back down the door and put her head in her knees.
Seconds later she heard knocks on the door.

"Camila what are you doing in there?" A concerned Lauren asked.

"Just using the bathroom I'll be out in a second Lo." Camila replied completely masking her tears.

The Latina quickly wiped her eyes and fixed her make-up before leaving the bathroom.

She opened the door to find all the girls standing outside.

"I'm so sorry Camila. If I would have known they would say that I would have never asked her." Ally apologized.
Camila smiled sympathetically and rubbed Allys back. It obviously wasn't her fault.

"Mila do not listen to her. Do you understand me? You haven't put on weight. At all. You're so skinny." Dinah comforted.

"Oh I know. I only got upset because no one's ever done something like that to us before." Camila lied through her teeth.

"Alright lets go tiny." Lauren said while throwing her arm over Camila's shoulders.
The chocolate eyed girl smiled at the nickname and laced her fingers with her girlfriends.

The girls cancelled sound check and made their way back to the dressing room.

Despite Camila's protests, the girls demanded she stayed in the dressing room while they went to the meet and greet. They were afraid she would get more hate during the meet and greet.