twenty six

Again I just wanted to say if you got the notification for this a bunch of time I'm hella sorry :(. I still have the fuckiest wifi in the world I don't know what's happening :(
-----------
"So everything is fine? Like everything everything?" Lauren questioned, on the phone with Camila.

"Oh my gosh, Lauren. Yes everything is fine babe." Camila giggled into the phone.

"I don't know Camz. It just sounds kind of fake. You weren't doing the best when you left." Lauren was stressing herself out. She would have no problem coming home and staying with her family on break, but they had things to do. The girls were beginning to record tracks for their 3rd album, they had interviews, and meet and greets. But they understood Camila needed some time away.

"Lo I promise. Seriously, I'm not lying to you. I feel fine, everything is fine. I've eaten everyday. More then one everyday. It's just like a switch went off inside me." Camila exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay, okay. I'm just worried about you." Lauren still didn't fully believe Camila. She seemed happy, which Lauren was extremely grateful for, but she wasn't sure if the small girl was putting up a front to fool Lauren.

"I love you." Camila practically sang.

"I love you too camz." Lauren sighed.

"I miss you kinda, sometimes." Camila nonchalantly stated into the phone.

"Well I miss you kinda, always?" Lauren attempted to fire back. Camila broke out into a fit of laughter.

"I miss your laugh." Lauren groaned. Camila nodded before realizing Lauren couldn't see her.

"Yeah. I miss yours too. But I'll be home soon okay? I promise. Maybe I'll come home early." Camila suggested. Lauren squealed, deafening Camila. The small girl held the phone away from her ear and winced.

"Yay! I'm so excited. I want to see you so bad Camz." Lauren broke out into a cheesy grin.

"I gotta go though okay?" Camila frowned, she wished she could stay on the phone with Lauren all day. But she had to spend time with her sister.

"Okay. I love you."

"To the moon and back?" Camila bit her lip, trying to repress her smile.

"Forever and always." Lauren sighed contently before ending the phone call.

Camila has been gone for a couple days now. She kept her promise and face timed Lauren everyday. But the green eyed girl was stressed out. She wasn't sure what to believe. Her heart was telling her that Camila was telling the truth, but her brain was saying not to believe her. Lauren knew she should have told Sinu about Camila's anorexia, but Camila didn't want that. It was secrets and lies all over again.

"Was that Camila?" Dinah plopped down the couch, startling Lauren.

"Yea. And before you say anything Dinah, I am not whipped," Lauren argued, crossing her arms. "Just because I talk to her on the phone does not mean I'm whipped."

"I didn't even say anything Lo," Dinah defended herself. "It's cute honestly. I'm the captain of the ship. Don't you ever forget it."

Lauren rolled her eyes. Of course Dinah was the captain of their ship. She did everything in her power to even get Camila and Lauren to go out on a date. Although it was Mike, Lauren's father, who had got Camila to make the first move. Lauren smiled, thinking of how Camila and her even got together in the first place.