Fourty six

Don't forget to comment a lot and click on that cute little star to vote! :)

------

"Lauren! Get up!" Camila took a white pillow in between her hands and smacked the sleeping girl in the face with it. "Wake up."

Camila was straddling Lauren but sitting on her knees so none of her weight was on top of her girlfriend. She had been trying to get the green eyed girl awake in a more subtle way before, but she didn't budge so she resorted in beating Lauren with a pillow.

"Jauregui, wake your ass up now." She whined, giving Lauren one last blow with the pillow.

"Five more minutes." The sleeping girl complaining.

Camila groaned and sat down so now she was just sitting on Lauren, hoping to get some sort of response. "No."

"I'm unbothered by you sitting on me." Lauren turned to the side, almost making the small girl fall off the bed.

"Please," Camila begged, sticking her bottom lip out. Lauren sighed and sat up slightly.

"What's so important that you felt the need to wake me up at," she checked the time on her phone, flinching at the brightness. "Twelve in the morning? Really Camila?"

"It's noon you idiot."

"What do you want." The green eyed girl whined.

"I'm hungry." Camila whispered quietly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"What?" Lauren questioned, almost as if she didn't believe those words would come out of her girlfriend's mouth. She placed her hand on Camila's back and flipped over so now she was hovering over the small girl. She checked the girl's eyes for any signs of lying. Perhaps she was just trying to make Lauren happy. But she only found the truth.

"Lo, I said I'm hungry." Camila restated.

If Lauren was being honest, she didn't expect those words to come out of Camila's mouth. It's been a while since she has ever confessed to being hungry, especially in front of Lauren. Any one else would have thought it was just a normal thing, but of course it wasn't with Camila.

"Good, thats great actually," Lauren placed a chaste kiss on her girlfriend's lips before getting up. She walked over to her closet and pulled on a pair of sweatpants, having worn no pants to sleep that night. "Go put a pair of pants on and I'll meet you downstairs."

Instead, the smaller girl shook her head and laced her hand with Lauren's, pulling her downstairs into the kitchen. "No ones home, why should I have to wear pants."

"Good point," The green eyed girl agreed. From this far away she was able to see how thin Camila's legs actually were. She'd be lying if she said it didn't scare her, but the only thing that mattered was that Camila was recovering.

Camila had gained weight in rehab. But she didn't like to come to terms with that. She was still extremely skinny, except now she looked more toned. She looked amazing in Lauren's opinion. Though Camila's nutritionist explained that she could still definitely afford to gain more weight. She still fell in the underweight category and would probably stay there until she gained another 10-15 pounds.

"Okay." She pushed herself up so she was sitting on top of the marble countertop. Her usual seat.

"Is there anything you want in specific?" Lauren questioned, opening the fridge to evaluate what they had inside. Luckily, Ally went grocery shopping before she left so they had plenty to eat.