Fourty five

Don't forget to comment a lot and click on that cute little star to vote! :)

--------

Camila grabbed her suitcase and took one last look around the seemingly empty room. Her stuff was all packed away and she was just minutes away from leaving Timberline Knolls. She took a deep breath and pulled the door shut behind her while stepping into the hallway.

Suddenly, a pair of frail arms were wrapped around her and she immediately knew they were Elena's. "I'm gonna miss you here bud." The older girl announced.

"I'll miss you too. And no offense but, I need to get the fuck out of here." They both laughed at Camila's comment.

"I agree, you don't deserve to be in here." Elena replied. "I'm so proud of you. I know how hard recovery is and this is only the beginning. But you're going to recover. I know it. You're so strong."

"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up my friend." Camila quoted with a cheesy smile.

"Good, it should be that way." A nurse behind the two called out Camila's name and motioned for her. "Okay, you have my number if you need anything. I have phone privileges since it's my last month in here. I will always answer for you okay?"

"Thank you, Lena. For everything you've done for me. I couldn't have asked for a better support system."

The two girls broke the hug and gave each other one last encouraging smile. "Go get your Lauren."

A blush broke out on the Cuban's face as she slowly walked away backwards, with Elena waving her off.

Though she wouldn't see Lauren until the next day. The plan was that her manager, Will of course, would pick her up and help escort her back to LA. It was the plan they had chose from the beginning, however, Camila really wished it was Lauren picking her up instead of Will. After being in rehab for basically two months and only being let out for just a couple days to see Lauren, she was ecstatic to see her. And this time, it would be on better terms. Not because of a stupid car accident.

"Alright Miss Cabello. Will should be here shortly. You're free to go, you've officially completed your inpatient treatment. You've greatly improved during your stay. Our staff is very proud of how far you've come and we only wish you luck from here on out." The lady, who just happened to be the main nurse of the clinic, announced.

Camila offered a thank you before collecting herself and walking towards the double glass doors of the entrance.

She felt a huge weight lift off of her shoulders. It felt like the relief or excitement you got leaving school on the last day. No more rehab, no more nurses and doctors observing your every move. This was freedom. And not only freedom from the building. But freedom for her eating disorder.

Although obviously she wasn't recovered and recovery was a life-long process, she knew this must be what it felt like to get better. To have just a little bit of freedom from a disease that has been holding her back for years on years.

Camila shoved the glass doors open, smiling as she walked out of the building and breathed in the fresh air. She had no plans of ever walking back into timberline knolls. Or any rehab center for that matter.

Her eyes looked for the silver car with tinted windows that belonged to Will. But she had no luck. She huffed and sat down on the concrete steps she was standing on. Camila turned on her phone for the first time in months. Her phone immediately was filled with texts and calls that she had missed. But she figured she would check them later and just go straight onto twitter.