Thirty eight

Don't forget to comment a lot and click on that cute little star to vote! :)

----

Lauren stepped off of her 7 hour long flight. The hot Miami air welcomed her home. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She had managed to sleep the whole entire flight without being woken up once.

Lauren made her way into the airport and went straight to the baggage claim. She couldn't wait to get home. So much has happened lately and she just needed to be around her family.

Lauren had to make one stop before she got home. She had to stop at Sinu's house. And it wasn't exactly something that Lauren was looking forward to.

Lauren made her way over to the baggage claim. She waited impatiently for her luggage to come around on the conveyer belt. Usually, she would have Camila to distract her from becoming impatient. But she was alone and didn't have a distraction.

After 30 minutes of saying 'hi' to fans and playing games on her phone, she finally got ahold of her luggage and left the airport. She called an uber, seeing that she didn't have her car, and made her way to Sinu's house.

Lauren made her way up the front porch, dragging her suitcase behind her. She hesitantly knocked on the door. She didn't exactly think about what she was going to say to the older woman.

The door swung open and revealed Sinu, "Oh hi Lauren! Come in!"

The green eyed girl stepped inside the large house. "Is Karla with you?" The woman asked in a thick accent.

"No, that's actually why I came here. I needed to address this with you in person." Lauren started, earning a nod from Sinu. "I can only stay for like two minutes, i really just want to get home."

Sofia emerged from the kitchen with a banana in her hand. Or should Lauren say, a younger version of Camila. They had the same exact color hair, the same soft brown eyes, and the same smile.

"That's alright, I understand." The older women motioned for Lauren to take a seat. The green eyed girl obliged and sat on the grey couch.

"Camila isn't with me because she's not in Miami. She's in rehab." Lauren cut right to the chase, she didn't see a point in beating around the bush.

"What's rehab?" The eight year old questioned.

"Sofi, I'll talk to you about it later okay? Go play." The older women urged. Sofia nodded her head.

"But kaki isn't coming for Christmas?" The young girl asked with a sad look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but she's not coming home baby." Lauren stood up and kneeled down to the shorter girls level to pull her into a hug.

"sube las escaleras." Sinu ordered. Sofia obeyed and sulked up the stairs.

"For what? Is it drugs? I always worried that fame would fuck up her morals." Lauren raised her eyebrows and shifted uncomfortably. Why would she think that Camila would get mixed up with drugs of all things?

"No, it's not drugs. It's not my place to tell you. When she gets out, in a month, I think she'll let you know. When she's ready of course." Lauren explained. She didn't want to tell Camila's mom without her permission. But she wasn't exactly the best at keeping secrets to herself.