Nine

Camila hid under the covers as a loud crash of thunder rattled through the sky.

There was nothing Camila hated more then storms. She hated how loud they were.

"Camila are you okay?" The small girl heard a raspy voice ask from the other side of the hotel door.

Camila immediately stood up and sprinted toward the door. She opened the door and was met by the worried expression on Lauren's face. It wasn't only the worried expression she noticed, it was also how sad Lauren looked.
Tear tracks ran threw her makeup, evidence that she had been crying. She had bags under her eyes, and her normally bright and cheerful ocean eyes lost their sparkle. She didn't look like Lauren. She looked like shit if Camila was being honest.

"I know how much you hate storms. I just wanted to check on you. I'll leave now." Lauren stated while turning around to leave the hotel room.

"Wait." Camila said as she grabbed Laurens wrist and pulled her back.

"Thanks." Camila replied while flashing a warm smile.

"Yeah." Lauren replied while pulling the door shut behind her. It had been a month since she held Lauren in her arms. A month since she captured Lauren's lips with hers. A month since she genuinely smiled.
She wasn't mad at Lauren anymore. She was mad at herself. There was something wrong with her that made Lauren want to cheat.

Camila fought against her senses and ran into the hallway.

"Lo, come back." The younger girl pleaded.
Camila mentally facepalmed at the use of the nickname. But also the fact that she ran out and stood up too fast and left her feeling lightheaded in the hallway.

"Are you okay Camila?" Lauren asked while grabbing the smaller girl's arms.

"Can you just come inside with me please?" The chocolate eyed girl questioned.

Lauren bit her lip and ran her hand through her hair and Camila had to turn away to keep herself from kissing the green eyed girl.

"I uh yeah." Lauren replied. Camila flashed a warm smile and walked back into her room, Lauren following shortly after.

"I want to talk it out." Camila admitted.
Camila wanted her exgirlfriend to explain what happened. But she knew that she had already forgiven Lauren in her head. She just wanted an explanation.

"Tell me why." Camila added.

"Well it was the night you got drunk. When we got to Orlando, I just went straight to the club. It's just a little club down the street, it's called sparks. I used my fake ID to get it. I was a little bit drunk. Some girl asked me to dance, I said sure. Apparently her intentions were completely different than mine. She pushed me against the wall and made out with me. And I couldn't do anything she pinned my hands again the wall. Then I left after screaming at her." Lauren explained.

"Thats it. You didn't sleep with her." Camila replied.

"No god no Camz." The older Latina replied.

"I was just a kiss?" The small girl questioned.

"Yea."

"And you didn't want to cheat on me? It wasn't intentional?" Camila continued.

"No of course not. Never in a million years would I do that." Lauren replied.
Camila stood up from the bed and ran into Laurens embrace.

"Oh my god. I was so scared." Camila replied with tears on her pink cheeks.

Lauren wrapped her arms around the smaller girl. She never wanted to lose her again. She lifted Camila up and the younger girl wrapped her legs around Lauren's waist.