Thirty

"Describe camila in one word." The interviewer prompted.

"Stubborn." Lauren called out. Camila rolled her eyes and slapped Lauren playfully. The other girls nodded in agreement.

"So recently, fifth harmony has been all over the media." The interviewer started. The others girls nodded in response. Some in annoyance, but they wouldn't show that. "Can I talk about one specific thing I saw?"

"Uh yea. Sure." Lauren answered for the rest.

"Lauren and Dinah were seen entering a hospital and leaving with Camila. What was that whole situation?" Camila narrowed her eyes and almost scoffed. It was none of his business. It was no body's business besides the girls.

"I was visiting sick kids." Camila lied.

"For a week?" He continued to press on.

"Camila. No comment." Will told her through the earpiece she had on. Of course that's all she could say. Management thought was was back at home. When the paparazzi pictures got leaked she explained that she had a friend in the hospital and it was a really hard subject for her. It was another lie of course.

"Oh, uh, no c-comment. Please." Camila forced a smile and turned towards Ally who was sitting beside her.

"You okay?" Ally rubbed Camila's arm in support.

"Doe you need a breather?" Normani suggested. Lauren raised her eyebrows expectantly.

Camila nodded her head and proceeded to stand up and exit the room. She hated how fast she was whipped right back into the world of fame. She wasn't even out of rehab for a day. Camila could already see the headlines now, "Camila Cabello of fifth harmony storms out of interview after being asked why she was previously in the hospital."

Camila took a deep breathe and leaned against the wall behind her. She was trying to will herself not to have a panic attack. She heard the sound of heels clicking but didn't look up.

"Mila, we don't have to continue if you don't want to." Ally flashed a reassuring smile.

"It's just really none of his business. I'm so pissed. I don't want the fans to find out. They'll think I'm crazy and they won't be fans anymore. I'm doing no good for the group. I'm the reason you had to cancel shows. And now the fans get no explanation for the canceled dates. I'm fucking everything up. Everything. Literally everything Ally." Camila let fresh tears roll down her face.

"I know. I know." Ally soothed. "But you aren't fucking things up for us cammie."

"Management and the label is going to find out about this. They're going to blackmail me or something I don't know. I'm scared. I can't help a fucking eating disorder. They're going to destroy us. I don't know. I don't even have control of my life!" Camila stressed. She was hoping Lauren would come out of the building and be her hero in this situation, but she didn't.

"They can't do that okay? It's going to be just fine. They don't have to find out. It's not like they care about us anyways. They just want money." Ally pulled camila in for a hug. She nodded in response. Ally had a point.

Camila pointed towards the building, silently asking Ally to go back in. The shorter girl nodded and took the lead.

"Where's Lauren?" Camila questioned, observing that Normani was the only other person around besides Ally. "And DJ?"

"Well, you see, Lauren kinda freaked out. She was pissed off at the interviewer. We noticed she seemed tense and her glare she was holding wasn't helping her situation. Dinah took her for a walk." Normani explained.