A/N

Also I just wanted to say before I started this. If you don't know who fifth harmony is and are just reading my story, fifth harmony is a girl group consisting of 5 (well now 4) girls. The girls in the group are Lauren, Normani, Ally, and Dinah. Camila is now not a part of fifth harmony. Hey guys :( the past 2 nights have easily been some of the hardest nights of my life. Camila's gone. I'm so fucking upset. The amount of tears I've shed over this situation is sort of embarrassing. This isn't how Camila should've ended with fifth harmony. I mean we all knew it was happening, but I didn't expect it to happen this soon. The way management is handling sickens me honestly. They're trying to make C look like the bad guy in this situation and I'm very upset. You can see in the past months how unhappy Camila has been. An audio recording (no matter when it was recorded) of Lauren crying and yelling about how management treats them like slaves was leaked. I just want my ot5 back.

I could rant about this all day. But at the end of the day I just want all happiness for the girls. Even if it means no fifth harmony.

With that being said, I am definitely going to continue this book. It might be a little hard for me to write, but I'm 100% going to continue updating. I love you all and I hope you guys are doing okay. However if you are not okay with this whole Camila leaving situation and are heartbroken u can dm me.

Oh and last but not least. Fuck maverick.