Eleven

* there is a trigger warning for this chapter. Remember that I'm always here to talk if you need me. Be nice to yourselves. *

Camila came out of the bathroom to find Dinah staring at the small girls phone.

"Dinah what are you doing?" Camila asked in a whiny tone. "I don't have anymore storage on my phone."

Dinah jumped at the sound of the smaller girl's voice.

"Nothing." The Polynesian blurted nervously.She dropped Camila's phone on the couch and stared at the ground. The tall girl fidgeted with her fingers and tapped her foot.

"You okay?" Camila questioned with concern.

"Yeah. I'm so fine." Dinah answered.
Camila furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She seemed nervous. Was she hiding something?

"I'm going to go with the girls out to dinner like we usually do. You're coming to." Dinah demanded.

"But Di-" Camila started.

"But Dinah I'm not hungry," she mocked. "Let's go." The Polynesian let out harsher than intended.
The small girl felt her cheeks blush in embarassment. Was she really that obvious?
Dinah bit her lip and smiled apologetically. She wasn't sure how to handle this. She's never been around an eating disorder before.

Camila bent down to grab her phone and stood up too fast. Her head started spinning and her vision became blurry. She stumbled backwards into Dinah.

"Woah, easy Camila." Dinah tried.
She mentally took note of Camila's dizziness.

"Sorry I stood up too fast, I'm fine tho, lets go get some food!" Camila exclaimed with fake enthusiasm.

Now that Dinah was actually paying attention, she noticed how fake that sounded.
The 2 girls walked out to the car and Ally drove them to a pizza place. They sat down at a booth. Camila sat in between Normani and Ally. The booth should have only been big enough for 2 people, but Camila's tiny frame was almost non existent.

"A large pizza please." Lauren ordered.
Camila immediately tensed up at the thought of food. She put her arms on the table and rested her head on her arms.

"Is everything alright babe? Lauren questioned.

"Yeah I just dont feel very well." Camila lied.
Dinah debated on what to do in her head. She didn't want to say anything out loud about Camila's possible eating disorder. She wanted to talk to the smaller girl first. She decided she'd wait a little longer till the food came, if she still looked like she was going to panic, she'd take her home and confront her.

The pizza came out 15 minutes later and all the girls dug in. Except for Camila of course.

"Is it okay if I don't eat? I really don't feel well." The small girl spoke up.

"No problem it's fine Camz. I'll save you a slice for later." Lauren replied.

"No it's fine I'll be f-fine." Camila stuttered.
The Polynesian noticed the girls anxiety and started to feel guilty for forcing her into going to the restaurant.

"I'll drive you home, I'm tired anyway." Dinah offered.

Camila nodded and Mani stood up to let her out of the booth.

"Sorry I didn't mean to ruin your night." Camila apologized.

"Cammie you didn't. But I wa- you know what. Nevermind." Dinah cut herself short.

"What's up D?" Camila questioned.

"Its not important right now." Dinah protested.
It was important. It was extremely important. But she felt an overwhelming sense of anxiety. Dinah felt tears come to her eyes when she gave the small girl a once over. How could some as beautiful as Camila Cabello see herself in such a harsh way.