The Tattoo

~YOUR P.O.V.~

You woke at around 9, and assessed your surroundings. Your clothes and Jack's were scattered on the foot of the bed and on the floor. Jack's arm was laying on yours, and he was still sound asleep. You carefully moved his arm, and slid to the edge of the bed. You reached down, and felt around for your jacket, your jeans, anything really. You reached under the bed, and felt something soft, and you pulled out a white hoodie. You carefully got out of bed, put on the jacket, and left the bedroom. You walked out into the living room, and went through your duffel bag. You pulled out a pair of jeans, a white tank top, a pair of underwear, and a matching bra. You walked into the bathroom, and washed your face, brushed your hair and teeth, and got dressed.

You emerged from the bathroom, and found your phone and your notebook. Opening the notebook to a clean page, you quickly sketched 2 small drawings; one was from the script you found in Will's bag and a note Jack left; the other was the 4 Horsemen symbol, with the words
High Priestess
Death

Lover

Hermit

Fool

You grabbed your phone, and dialed. The man on the other line answered.

C: Hello, Inkd Tattoo Parlor. This is Carson, how can I help you?

Y: Hi, I'm calling to ask about your earliest available appointment. I have 2 small tattoos I want to get before I leave New York.

C: Well, today isn't so busy. I can book you an appointment at 10:30 a.m. today, will that work?

Y: Yes, I think it will. What's the cost?

C: Well, because we have almost no appointments before noon, we can have 2 people working at the same time, and it costs $125 per hour per artist.

Y: I can do that. 

C: Awesome. Can I have your name, please?

Y: (Y/N).

C: As in the magician for the Four Horsemen?

Y: That is me, yes. And please don't call the FBI.

C: I don't plan on it, Miss. I will see you soon.

Y: Thank you. Goodbye.

You hung up the phone, and grabbed your trench coat from the coat rack. You pulled out your wallet, and found about $700, which was plenty for about 4 hours of tattoos. You slipped on your boots, put your trench coat on, and put your phone, your wallet, and the notebook in your pockets. As you started walking to the door, you turned back to the coffee table, and pulled out a piece of clean paper. You scribbled a quick note to Jack, and left the scrapyard.

At least a foot and a half of snow had fallen during the 14-hour snowstorm. You left the scrapyard, and walked onto the deserted street to the highway. You shivered slightly, but kept walking to the tunnel to the city.

~JACK'S P.O.V.~

I woke up at around 11, and the only thing I could think at the moment was holy shit, last night happened.

Not that I'm complaining, it was amazing, but just holy shit. 6 months ago, I could only dream, but now it's actually happened. 

I opened my eyes, and I didn't see (Y/N) next to me. She probably went to make coffee, I thought, and I leisurely grabbed my jeans and boxers from next to the bed. I quickly put them on, and walked into the kitchen.