Post-Show Celebration With 'Rockin' New Year's Eve'

~JACK'S P.O.V.~

We were driving back to the mansion. Obviously, me and (Y/N) got the second car all to ourselves, while Danny, Dylan, and Marritt took the first car. I sat on the far right, and (Y/N) leaned on my side, with her feet on the other seat. I had my arm wrapped around her, and my chin on the top of her head, as we both looked down at her phone, reading her texts. She didn't mind me reading the texts, she was just texting Tom, who was back in Macau. 

He had congratulated us for getting together, and that he and his boyfriend were going to get married in London, much to each of their family member's disapproval, then asked if she would attend the wedding. 

"You wanna come too if Tom says it's okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah, sure."

She texted Tom "Would it be okay if Jack came?" Then, a minute later, Tom replied with "Yeah, that's fine." 

We arrived back to the mansion at around 1, however Dylan, Danny, and Marritt's car was able to narrowly escape traffic, unlike us, so we arrived 15 minutes after them. When we entered the living room, we saw the 4 sitting on the couch. Jesse noticed us first. "Well, there's the happy couple," he teased.

(Y/N) blushed deeply as she tried to hide a smile, and we sat at the end of the couch. "What kept you guys?" Dylan asked.

"Unlike you guys, we weren't able to escape the traffic," I answered.

"Yeah, even though there was only like a block of it, it was some of that dead-stop traffic that New York has 24/7," (Y/N) added. 

"Sucks," Jesse said.

We both nodded, and turned to the TV that you didn't notice. It was Dick Clark's, who I watched every year.

"(Y/N)," Jesse called. She looked at him. "This year the emos have taken over New Year's Rockin' Eve."

"Awesome. Has anyone that we love played yet?" she asked.

"No one yet, but next there'll be Twenty Øne Piløts, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At The Disco up soon. What's the score?"

"15-16, I'm ahead."

"What?" Danny asked.

"It's a thing we do," she explained. "Whenever a band we both like is going to play on TV, we pause and guess which song is going to be played."

"We've been doing that since freshmen year. Speaking of which, you got your guesses?" Jesse asked her.

She thought for a moment. "Yeah. Pilots. 3, 2, 1."

They both guessed at the same time. Jesse guessed Heathens, while (Y/N) guessed Stressed Out. Then they guessed for Fall Out Boy, and (Y/N) guessed Centuries, while Jesse guessed Irresistible. Then next was Panic! (Y/N) guessed Victorious, and Jesse guessed Nicotine

Then, after the first commercial break, Panic! was introduced. My girlfriend and Jesse both sat at the edge of the couch, awaiting the song. A very familiar piano intro was played, and the song Nicotine started playing.

"Yes!" Jesse cheered, as (Y/N) shrugged.

"Well, I'm not complaining with the song choice," she said.

Jesse got up. "I'm getting an ale. You guys want anything?"

"Vodka and Coke for me, por favor," (Y/N) said, as she paused the show.

"That sound's good, I'll have 1 of those too, please," I added.

"I'll have a Newcastle Brown," Danny said.