Not Your Fault

~YOUR P.O.V.~

You took in your surroundings. The sun was shining on the opposite window, reflecting off of the clock, which read 9:30. However I major thing was different. Jack was no longer right next to you, holding you. Yes, you had only been sleeping with each other(not in that way) for 3 nights, but you had gotten used to the feeling of Jack's arms wrapped around you in a very tender way, and his warm breath blowing down your face. 

You sat up, and checked your shoulder. It had stopped bleeding, but when your shoulder moved, the open flesh stung. You reached over to your phone, and checked it. You received a text 10 minutes ago from Jack.

Hey. I'm up with Dylan and Jesse. We're in the kitchen, get here as soon as you wake up. Jesse has to pick up Mariah, then he'll turn right around to drop us off at the private airport so we can head back to Macau.

You got up, adjusted the knee-length sweat-skirt, and started walking to the kitchen, only to stop and pick up Jesse's phone, which was laying in the middle of the hallway. You looked at it. It read 21 missed voicemails, all of which were from his wife.

You walked into the kitchen. Dylan, Jesse, and Jack were sitting at the counter, each eating some pancakes, and Dylan and Jesse were talking, while Jack was on the laptop. They all looked exhausted. "Morning," Jesse told you.

You walked up to them. "You have 21 voicemails from Mariah, I suggest you check them," you said back, as you walked over to the coffee machine. 

Jesse looked stunned, and took the phone from her. "I'll check after breakfast," he told you. 

You filled one of the white mugs with the hot black liquid, put a few pancakes on a plate. and sat next to Jack. You leaned on his shoulder, and looked at the screen. "Whatcha doin'?" You asked him quietly. 

"Checking social media. We've broken it. Everything. Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram's the worst, everything. There are over a million posts about you and me on Instagram alone. How's your shoulder?"

"Better," you answered in a sweet tone, if that makes any sense.

Over the next 20 minutes, Danny and Marritt came down to the kitchen too, and you all ate around the counter. After everyone finished, Jack and Dylan claimed the showers first, while you took the master bathroom, all while Danny, Marritt, and Jesse washed the dishes together.

You all gathered in the living room after everyone finished showering, while Jesse listened to the voicemails. You could faintly hear what she was saying on the other end, but the 14th or 15th message you could hear pretty clearly. You looked at Jesse in shock. The end of the message was her yelling. "What the hell the was about?" you asked.

"She's at St Thomas' Hospital," Jesse answered.

"Is she okay?" Jack asked.

"She's in labor. Looks like I'll have to drop you off at the airport on the way to the hospital. If that's okay."

"Should be fine," Marritt said. 

"Superb, we'll leave in 5," he replied, with a hint of British Accent in his voice, and he walked off to go tell the drivers to get the cars.

"Jesse," you called after him.

"What?"

"You're turning into a fancy British person," you replied, sounding like Hermione from Sorcerer's Stone. "Snap out of it!"

"If you say so, Granger," Jesse replied, using the Draco Malfoy impression that he knew was a weakness of yours.

You couldn't help but laugh. You received confused a look from Jack. "What?"