Chapter 1- mr styles

Start from the beginning

suddenly i hear a buzzing sound and what does the fox say can be heard thruoghout the whole room. whose is that?! just then... i realise its mine! i quickly grab my blazer, picking it up and grabbing the phone out of it. i turn it off and put it back in the pocket.

Just as things couldnt get any worse, I spill my water bottle all over my work! i think mr styles will be mad at me now. Surprisingly, he looks calm as he strolls over to my place, frowning as he picks up my dripping wet book. I try to look away from mr styles but his face is just too gorgeous. Even frowning he looks amazing. i think he sees me smiling a bit creepily at him while he leans over me, wiping the desk clean with a spare cloth.

"right miss boulton" soon to be mrs styles..... oh shuttup! "i think you should spend some time with me at break!" he gives me a dissapointed look and turns around, walking back to his desk and sitting himself back on his seat, shaking his head and typing something in on the computer. i know im meant to be annoyed or sad even but no, im the total opposite of that! im extatic! 'i think you need to spend some time with me at break'... There's nothing better! me... and mr styles.... alone... Not that anything would happen but still... I try to keep myself from jumping on the table and dancing. The rest of the lesson is just spent gazing at mr styles. I'll be dreaming about him tonight.

At the moment Mr Styles is talking about chemicals and how they react with each other. I cant help but think hes talking about me and him. We really do work -perfectly together! And... when he was reaching to get the hydrochloric acid, he brushed my arm! i think im over reacting now.... has anyone noticed?! what if they do notice?! okay, okay, molly, calm down. i try to stay calm by breathing in and out slowly, closing my eyes and looking like im meditating. this must look weird and, sure enough, when i open my eyes, mr styles is looking at me, a puzzled expression on his face. "molly, are you okay" he asks. "youve been acting strange this lesson. is there something wrong?" i feel my face grow warm and i shurg my shoulders, looking the other way. everyone is looking at me and mr styles. my friends are laughing and i can hear whispers of 'i think she fancies him'. I scowl at them and then look back to mr styles. He looks so hot in his t-shirt and blazer. Plus, he really knows how to pull off a bow tie!

Soon enough, the bell rings for the next class and I am forced to leave mr gorgeous. I turn the corridor and head into my next classroom for IT. It's quite convenient that chemistry and IT are on the Same corridor. I never really noticed that before. Another very convenient thing happens as well. My bag is so huge it gets stuck in the door. Great! Just great! In the end mr spence (my IT teacher) has to run into it and he ends up on top of me. I Don't even want to remember how embarrassing that was! Let's just say my friends were laughing at me all lesson. Well, that's okay because I wasn't really listening to them. I was too busy listening to 'free falling' by John Mayer while thinking of that gorgeous supply teacher we just had. So I'm happy for the rest of the lesson. That is, until mr spence spots me.

"Molly Boulton! Take your headphones off this instant!" he bellows and the whole class stops what they're doing and stares at me for what must've been the like 1000th time today! All thoughts of mr styles fly out of my head and I reluctantly slip the headphones off my head and gulp, bravely choosing to bear the wrath of mr spence.

"now, Molly, what have we just been talking about for the past half an hour while you were selfishly choosing to ignore me?" he frowns, his green eyes flaring. He combs his greasy, grey hair with his hands and wipes his nose before putting it back on the desk. Gross. I try to think of what we did last lesson and say something like that but my mind goes blank so I am stuck with nothing.

"erm-" I am stopped in my tracks by the mocking voice of mr spence.

"nothing. Just as I thought. Right molly, I'm going to have to see you at break" oh no! I've got mr styles as well!