"But won't you be cold? Don't you want to go inside?"

He smiled at me, flashing a bright moonlit smile. His eyes seemed to be sparkling, dancing in the night, tempting me to let go and come play.

It was hard being near him. I wasn't sure how much more I could take before I just ripped my clothes off and begged.

"Sure, inside would be better." He answered.

He grabbed my hand and I almost jumped out of my skin.

The tingles hit me all the way to my core.

I took the lead and guided him inside the house and turned the lights down low in the sun room.

He sat on the couch as I started a fire in the hearth.

I wanted to keep him human as long as I could manage.

"We need to talk about the plan." He said.

"Okay so what's the plan?" I asked as I was bent down in front of the fireplace setting a match to some news papers under the logs.

▪▪▪

"Well..." She was crouched down in front of me in some sort of pants created by the devil himself.

If you could even call those things pants...

It was like they were painted on her body.

She better not wear those in front of anyone else.

"T...Travis...?" She asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

I must have been growling because her forest colored eyes were open wide and her pupils were large and dilated. I could feel her heartbeat racing.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you again." I mumbled.

"It's okay, I was just curious as to why you were growling all of a sudden." She said with moderate curiosity.

"Nothing... just lost in my own thoughts." I said softly, embarrassed that I let her damn pants get to me.

She laughed lightly.

Well if her smile wasn't the most breathtaking thing on this planet, than I don't know what is.

"So..." She started, "What's the plan?"

She sat next to me on the leather couch.

Close, but not close enough.

Well, that wasn't right.

I quickly moved nearer to her to close the gap between us.

Her eyes popped open in surprise of my sudden move.

"Well first, I really wish I didn't even have to involve you, but it's best if you know the whole story, and what's going to happen." I took a deep breath. Every fiber of my being prayed I didn't have to bring Krystal in to this whole mess, but she knew Dom, and as much as it killed me to admit it, she knew his schedule, who he hung out with, and where, and she knew his personality better than anyone else. "So he's throwing a party Friday night. 2 days from now. It'll also be a full moon, which means myself and my pack will be at our strongest. It also means he will be too. But since he's throwing a party, he'll be preoccupied and vulnerable. Our plan is to wait outside his house until he emerges. We'll surround the house waiting for him to come out for a smoke, or a run, but we'll wait all night ifif we have to. Your job and your friends job is to stay clear and away from him until we can capture him and lock him in our cellars."

"Wait..." She intervened with a quizzical look on her face. "Wouldn't ot make sense for me to try and lure him outside? I mean he's probably going to be all over me and trying to get me to dance or something... so shouldn't I try to atleast get him outside for you?"