Is he the one?

The girls spent the next evening trying to find who Raina Parulekar was, their eyes going red as the night went on, almost giving up hope on wether they will ever find her. But eventually they did, and they found the information regerding her scam.

Ria, Sanvi and Anaya considered the story, and to them in all seemed to make sense but one thing wasn't clicking into place.

"Kukkad used the romance factor with us, but with this woman its different." said Ria, slightly doubting of wether "Deven Shah" could be their guy.

"Yes, but then Raina seems like a tough woman." responded Sanvi, her head dropped on the table from exaution, her eyes squinting in the lamp light. Anaya's phone began to ring in its high shrill, making Sanvi groan unatractively.

Anaya looked at her phone screen and frowned, as she didn't recognise the number, but decided to pick it up.

"Hello, who is this?" she said, her tone confident. On the other side of the phone they could hear a muffled voice, muttering a response.

"Justin?" she said suprised. At this Sanvi raised her head in alarm, she raised one eyebrow at Ria, who just shrugged and listened to Sanvi's conversation more carefully. The laughed here and there and nodded her head at times, as if Justin was right in front of her.

"Ok, just text i to me." Anaya said before cutting of the conversation. She watched the others and instantly knew they were curious. 

"Justin has got a rough sketch of Deven Shah from five years ago, and he will text the picture." Anaya explained, but her voice and smile betrayed the fact that there was more to the coverstation than she let on. But before Ria and Sanvi could find out what, her gave a shrill to confirm that her text had arrived.

The three girls stared at the Anaya's screen, at a pencil drawn picture of a man. His eyes were small and cat like and his hair pulled back and puffy and his lips in a smirk, and his finger on his lips, like he was saying to be quiet to someone.

Instantly, disapointment filled the girls, as "Deven Shah" looked nothing like their criminal, making Sanvi groan as she had wasted a whole night of sleep to find him

Instantly, disapointment filled the girls, as "Deven Shah" looked nothing like their criminal, making Sanvi groan as she had wasted a whole night of sleep to find him. Anaya thexted Justin to give him the bad news, and instead of consoling them on their failure, he texted them an adress, saying it was where the man live.

"Why would we visit this man when his not the guy we are looking for?" frowned Anaya, watching her two friends, Sanvi just shrugged, her eyes struggling to stay open any longer, but Ria was looking away, her expression thoughful.

Anaya put a hand on her  shoulder, shaking it a little to bring Ria back to focus. A second later she responded to her question.

"Clearly Kukkad is using a very similar method to this guy, visiting him might teach a trick or two on how to trap him." she said finally. Sanvi forced herself to focus and they considered Ria's words, and it all sort of made sense.

"So should we start packing our stuff tomorrow?" asked Sanvi, hoping she would be able to get some sleep before they go on another journey.

"Not tomorrow..." trailed off Anaya, her eyes averting her friends suspicion "Justin asked me on a date tomorrow."

Ria and Sanvi wanted to warn Anaya on falling in love again and ruining their plans, but neither had the energy to do so, instead they just trailed to their separate rooms and feel asleep.