Daddy's daughter

Istood in my saree, peeking at the doors of the decorated wedding hall, waiting to see Raj walk through with a big bag. And that's what I see at one point, I reach forward and hug the boy I love and he gives a laugh.

"Come on Sanvi, we need to get going." he says, grabbing my hand and breaking into a light jog. "Carefull now, you might trip." he jokes and I poke him in the arm, smiling.

"Did you get the money?" I ask cautiosly, peering round the corner to make sure nobody was watching or following us.

"Yeah, it took me some time to guess your father's password. It was Sanvi." Raj gives a short breathy laugh, one that makes my tummy do flips.

"Well, I am my daddy's daughter." I say teasingly, while we wave our hand for a taxi, the soft breeze making my saree waver. Finally a taxi stops and we put our lagguage in its trunk, but before I can climb inside Raj stops me and grabs me by the shoulders.

"Sanvi, are you sure about this?" Raj asks.

"Hundred per cent!" I wink at him and we clamber inside. The journey to the local train station is short but fun, the taxi driver is really funny and he seems to love the fact that we ran away, he says its pure Bollywood style.

Once we arrive we unload our stuff and start climbing the stairs, we hear the noise of a train and look at each other with big eyes. We quickly sprint, me whilst holding my saree's end. Unfourtunately, the train has started already and we miss it.

"Damn, that was the last train." says Raj, clenching his fist.

"Really, I thought there was one at 12pm." I say wondering wether he checked the schedule.

"No, that was cancelled," he says, catching his breath from the run. "Technical problem."

"Oh," I respond purely dumbfounded "well we can't do back."

"No, we will just sleep here at the station." grins Raj, clearly trying to see if I'm scared. But I don't give him the pleasure so I grin along. We settle our bags on a bench and sit next to each other, I put my saree's end on top of both our heads and eventually fall asleep.

Rays of sunshine break through my eyes. For a minute I wonder where I am, covered in red fabric and then it all comes back to me. I take off my saree's end and look around to see Raj but he is not there. Neither is our baggage, so I start walking around, my eyes wildly searching.

I see the a station worker from yearsterday and approach him, he looks at me like I'm crazy but at this point I don't care.

"Sir, there was a boy with me last night, did you see him?" I asks. The man doesn't respond for a minute, clearly thinking there is something wrong with me.

"Yes, I did" he says, smiling weirdly. "He got on the 12pm train last night."

"12pm train...but that was cancelled!" I say, my voice sqeaky.

"No, the train came and that boy got on it."

I aimlessly wander back towards the main gates, my mind uncomprehending. I hear shouts and cars beeping as I walk randomely, but I'm not concentrating. The last thing I remeber is someone grabbing me suddenly and slapping me across the face.

Plz check out my brand new story Finding Love. It's a good plotline and it has a mixed cast. click on the link below:

https://www.wattpad.com/318978205-finding-love-wake-up