Ishq in Paris/ part one

Six months ago (April)

It was a very usual day.

The only thing that had changed was that I had to take my grandma for a walk in the park, as she was visiting  from India and didn't like to be stuck home all day.

We were walking along the freshly mown grass when my grandma said that she wanted to rest, so I let her sit on a bench and walked along myself.

I spot a pretty flower on the grass and bend down to grab it  when someone taps on my shoulder.

I turn and see a boy, tall and handsome and stand up. His dark hair is toussled and his warm brown eyes squinting in the sun but still looking at me.

"A girl like shouldn't pick up flowers from the floor." he says smiling.

It's then that I notice his hand behind his back and slowly he brings it out while holding a pretty bunch of orchids. He passes them to me and I take them mesmerized.

"Ok, I swear this sound like some BS cliche romance movie." interrupts Sanvi.

"I told not to butt in!" whines Anaya. "And its not cliche!"

"Anaya...no offense" begins Ria her screen moving slightly "But it kind of is. Are you sure you're not just making up lie?"

"I'm not! Girls, just listen, I promise it gets better."

"Well you better hope so!" threatens Sanvi.

"Shh..."

I recover from my day dreaming and manage to raise my eyebrows at the boy. 

"Is that the best line you had?" I ask cockily.

His smile drops for a second, making his look kind of hard and I instantly feel bad, but then he gives me a shy smile while raising his hand up to his neck.

"Sorry." An that makes me smile, but the thing I like most in boys is having a soft side as well.

"I'm Akash." he says, putting his hand forward for me to shake it.

"Anaya." I respond, ignoring his hand.

We stand for a few minutes, me admiring his abs behind that black t-shirt. His muscly curved body and I just can't stop staring.

Then suddenly a soft tune starts playing from somewhere and while I realize its the song "Ishq in Paris", Akash reaches inside his pocket to take out a phone.

"S
"Excuse me." he says, and I nod him to take the call.

When he starts speaking on the phone his features begin to change, his eyes become more concerned and I wonder who he's speaking to.

Akash finishes his talk and stares at his phone for a bit before looking at me. 

"I'm sorry but I've got to go, my grandmother has fallen ill." Slowly he begins to back away, almost already out of reach, but then he stops and turns to me.

"By the way, cute scarf." 

And I look down at my silver cotton scarf, wrapped around my neck.

•••
Sorry for writing such a bad chapter, but I didn't have enough time. Plz, Plz vote and follow this story. XXX InsideSnake.