Road-trip mash up 2

As the girls drive along the way, suddenly their cars stop with a jerk, making all jump on their seats.  Slowly, after they regain their senses, they get off the car and check whats wrong.

Sure enough, one of the wheels has flattened, Anaya begins to protest while the other two unload their baggages.

"We should give Justin a call, he will pick us up." suggests Anaya, her eyes lightining up.

"Yeah, we should tell him we are stranded somewhere on the road between Goa and Mumbai." responds Sanvi sarcasticly, irritated at Anaya's stupidity.

"Sorry for making a suggestion!" says Anaya, putting he hands up while searching for the smallest bag to carry, but before she can take her pick Sanvi shoves a hand laguage into her hands.

"No easy job, here, Paris princess." she said, putting her tongue out. Ria, once again annoyed at her friend's childish behaviour, took a bag in each hand and began to walk straight forward before stopping and looking over her shoulders.

"Anaya, come with me. We will walk this way and Sanvi the other to see if we can find anyone to give us a lift to Mumbai. We will meet here in 20minutes if we don't find anyoone." she gestured her friends to hurry up and began to stride on.

Sanvi took the road oppsite and hobbled along the empty road path, wondering if they will ever find anyone. Her mind began wondering to how her life turned out in this short amount of time, when she heard a sudden horn that made her jump in alarm.

She looked around to see a car approaching to her side slowly, the window rolled down and inside, sitting, was a man whose face looked suprisingly familiar to her but couldn't figure out who it was. He courteosly smiled.

"Didn't mean to scare you, but you look like you need a lift." the man said.

"Yes, me and our friends were going to Mumbai but our wheel went flat." she pointed toward the way she came from, the car wasn't visible but the man just nodded.

"Have your friends gone far?" he asked, Sanvi just shook her head.

"Well, I'm going to Mumbai as well, if you want I'll give you a lift." he said.

"Yes, please, sir." said Sanvi, feeling gratefull she wouldn't have to walk under this penetrating humidity. The man got off his car, took the laguages and popped them in the back and opened the back door, wich suprised Sanvi as she thought he would make her seat at the front.

"Come one." he gestured her inside, then brought his hand forward "I'm Ricky, by the way."

"Sanvi." she said shaking his hand.

They drove along the way and it wasn't long before they found Anaya and Ria, Sanvi explained who Ricky was and they willingly got in the car. Ricky drove them back to their original car and called for a pick-up service, while he sorted out all he paper work, the girls sat in his car.

"Is it me," said Sanvi "or those he look very familiar?"

Anaya and Ria nodded, both thinking the same thing as her, while looking out of their window. Then a thought came to Anaya's mind.

"Girls, thats the same guy from the picture Justin sent us!" she said, her face pure in shock.

"Are you sure?" wondered Sanvi, always doubting her words. Anaya didn't respond, instead she passed along her phone to show the texted picture again.

"Oh, my God." was all Ria said.

And that is my big suprise. Thats right people, Ricky Bahl is a real person in this book!!!! Ten days of competition left, so keep sending them in. Also, don't you guys kind of feel sorry for Ria? She puts up with so much.

Here is my roadtrip songs list:

Daru Desi

Pathaka Guddi

Ilahi

Lets Nacho

Oh Gujarya

Mahi ve (Highway)

Kabira

Uffo!