Ishq in Paris/ last part

From that day on me and Akash met everyday. We texted and called each other, and we partied as well.

In a way we were seeing each other. But then one day, everything changed. Akash's grandmother's condition got worse, and her transplant was crucial at this point.

"We are runnig short on money, and my visa is almost over." said Akash, sadly. 

"I wish I could help you." I said, holding his hand gently, and we sit in the warmth, thinking.

And then I get an idea. I quickly tell Akash to meet me in the park we first met at 6pm and run back home.
Hours later, a parcel arrived home for me, I took it and went to the park as quick as I could. There he was, waiting, and I didn't talk to him, just handed him the parcel.

"What is it?" Akash asked confused.

"Open it." I said, but he hesitated. "Go on."

Inside the parcel there is a lot of money, enough to pay for a new visa and a kindney transplant. I thought that would make Akash overjoyed, but he seemed angry.

"I can't take this." he said and tried hand me the money back.

"Of course you can." 

"No, look, Anaya, I want to help my grandma but I can't take the money from you." 

"Yes, you can. Akash I want to help you, I want you to stay here with me. Please take the money, think of it as a small loan you can give back later." I insisted.

At that, Akash agreed to take the money, but the problem was he still had to go back to India to re-new his visa.

So to celebrate we went on a date, at this restaurant near the Eiffel Tower, and we enjoyed the night as much as we could before Akash had to leave to visit his granma one last time.

"I could come with you." I said but grimanced.

"Grandma wouldn't like to be seen in this condition, I'll take you when I come back." he said kissing my forehead before leaving the taxi.

"And that was the last time I saw him." said Anaya, ending her story.

"Wow." said Ria and Sanvi, both speechless.

In the moving video screens they could see Anaya crying, and slowly wiping her eyes.

"And you haven't heard or seen him in five months?" asked Sanvi, Anaya just shook her head. "No offense, but you don't think it was a scam?"

Anaya's eyes shoot up, the tears blurred her vision but it was clear she was considerig this option. But then she shook her head.

"Don't be silly, his granma is still in Paris, it wasn't a scam." 

Sanvi wanted to argue, but Ria shot her a warning look.

They said their goodbyes and each closed their Facebook tabs. And while Sanvi and Ria quickly went to bed at two different sides of the world, Anaya just stared out of her window.

Her mind still thinking about what the word scam.

SORRY FOR ENDING Anaya's STORY SO QUICKLY, BUT I WANTED TO MOVE ON. xxx InsideSnake.