Run away

"So, you're marrying one guy, but you're in love with another?" asks Ria.

"Well, I'm not marrying Pawan!" says Sanvi.

"What do you mean?" asks Anaya, confused but yet jealous that Sanvi has her lover near her.

"I mean that me and Raj are going to run away the day of my wedding!" responds Sanvi in  a exited tone, her face pure happiness. However, the other two girl's face showed pure shock and a bit of jealosy.

"What? But how are you going to survive?" 

"We are going to take some money out of my dad's account."  Sanvi said very simply, like it was no big deal.

"You're going to steal?" the girls on her screen said toghether."From your own father?!"

Sanvi looked dubious and then responded: "Its not stealing, I'm going to receive that money anyways, technically I'm just taking whats mine."

Ria and Anaya just shook their heads while saying their goodbyes. Although it seemed like neither of them were happy at Sanvi's decision, they still felt like it was unfair that they didn't get a shot at happiness like her. 

Sorry for writing such a short chapter but I promise I have a big suprise coming up for the 20th chapter, which you will all love, and I'm building towards that. 

Until then I have a challenge for you all: Tell me about your favourite on screen or off-screen celeb couple, you can write a story make posters or make a review just to tell me why you love them so much. My the best on win, Competition open until 28th July.

Here are a few of my favourites:

Zaroon and Kashaf (Fawad Khan and Sanam Jung in Zindagi Gulzar Hai)

Rana and Adeel (Sajal Ali and Feroze Malik in Gul-e-Rana)#awesome

Alia and Zain (Preetika Rao and Harshad Malhotra in Beintehaa)

Qudsyia and Aliyan (Sajal Ali and Sheheryar Munawar in Aasmano Peh Likha)

Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma (while they lasted)

Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao (if only!)

Kristen Stewart and Rober Pattison 

Prince William and Princess Kate

Katniss and Peeta (J-Law and J-Hutch in Hunger Games)

Cleo McQueen and Nathan Nightingale (Hollyoaks)

Summer and Dillon (Power Ranger RPM...a bit childish, I know, but they are cute!)

Mel and Ben (DESCENDANTS)