Ladies vs Yuvraj Pandey

Warning: Listen to the song while reading, you will need it.

Advertisement finishes and studio comes into focus, where Tanya Collins sits on a white leather chair and smiles towards the camera.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Tanya Collin's Weekends, I'm your host Tanya," the woman gives a slight chuckle "And on today's show we have two very special guests. Two women whos story has had media coverage worldwide, and who had two suffer the loss of their companion who played a major part in this event."

Tanya cleared her throat slighty. "Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands toghether to welcome Anaya Dubois and Sanvi Khurrana."

Camera turns toward the main studio door wich opens, letting two women step in. One in white Armani suit and the other in a blue and striped long dress. Focus changes towards the audience as they break into an applauses then back towards the plush chairs where the two women have sat with Tanya.

"Hi girls, as you can see we are very exited to have you here. Now for those of you who are not aware, the new movie Cunning Love is based on the life story of these two women sitting right beside me." Audience breaks into another applause.

"So girls, tell us about how much this big budget movie related to your life?" asks Tanya, a smile plastered on her lips.

"Well," begins Anaya tugging her Armani coat slightly "Apart from the few extra comedy scenes, it pretty much sums up our whole story."

"And the ending," adds Sanvi, "The conman didn't die. In reality he is in a asylum." Tanya gives a slight chuckle but when nobody joins her, she clears her throat embarassed.

"So I've come to understand there were three of you in this mission, and unfourtunately you happened to loose your dear friend, what exactly happened?"

And for the first time since the release of Cunning Love, Sanvi and Anaya decide to finally, truthfully, open up regarding the events of that night.

"On the day Ria's sister's wedding," began to Sanvi "all three of us were meant to confront Yuvraj Pandey (Kukkad), try and get a confession out of him so we could hand him to the police. But due to the pain, Ria decided to take matters into her own hands..." her voice slightly broke off, so Anaya continued for her.

"We searched for her when the wedding was almost over, so she could say goodbye to her sister, but since the venue was massive it took us a long time. Sanvi had found her in a room right at the top floor-" she was interupted when Sanvi gripped her hand, indicating she wanted to tell it.

 Sanvi took a deep breath "Ria had a gun pointed towards his head, ready to shoot when I screamed at her to stop. It didn't take long, unlike the movie, he saw is chance to grab the gun but the trigger had already been pulled, so the shot went on Ria instead." Tears began to roll on her face, Tanya offered her a tissue and a small pat on the back.

Anaya rubbed her back as the audience waited to hear more.

"I didn't hear the shot, nobody did, as the loud music was playing. A shivering Yuvraj came out of nowhere, he was so shocked he was only able to point me towards the room's direction. I found Sanvi there on the floor screaming and sobbing, Ria's head on resting on her lap. The rest was just a blurr to both of us."

Camera focus changes between Sanvi and Anaya, both now quietly crying as Tanya offered them comforting words, tissues and water. Focus goes on audience, many of them crying, others showing shock and horror on their face.

Eventually, both women managed to calm themselves down and Tanya quickly took this opportunity to continue quizzing them.

"So what happened to Yuvraj?" Tanya asked, struggling to pronounce the last word.

"We can't really tell." answeared Anaya "The police arrested him while we weren't there, I don't think he even tried to escape." She sighed, her thoughts lost somewhere.

"He never really meant any harm, at least not physically. He just wanted money, I guess he never got over the shock and ended up in a mad house."

"Doesn't justify his crime though." said Sanvi, her jaw clenching slightly. Anaya just nodded in agreement, unable to say any more.

"So there you have it folks," said Tanya after a long silence. "Later, we will be playing the trailer of Cunning Love in case you haven't seen it. Join us after the break."

Camera zooms out of studio and changes to advertisement.

There you have it guys, but don't be disapointed, there will be another chapter. A happier chapter as I want to give this story a bittersweet ending.

InsideSnake XOXO