"I can't believe this," We heard a voice and turned to find Patrick standing with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown formed on his lips, his gaze directed towards Kyle. Patrick looked really charming in his black suit.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"I wanted to ask her to be my date," He pouted like a kid and I let out a laugh.

"You look beautiful Leah," He turned to me.

"Thank you," I smiled at him.

"I can't believe I did not ask you before him," He frowned.

"Grow up man," Kyle said. "If Leah wishes, I'll let you have one dance with her,"

"Yeah right," Patrick rolled his eyes.

Just then, a girl stepped beside Patrick and we turned to her.

"Hi Stella," Kyle said and she smiled back at him. She was a tall brunette with fairly tanned skin, giving her a beautiful complexion in the yellow blue gown she was wearing.

"This is Leah, my date," He said and she smiled at me. I returned her smile.

"And Leah. This is Stella, the host of the party," Kyle introduced us.

"Hi Stella," I said.

"Hello there. You look beautiful," She gave me a compliment.

"Thank you. You look beautiful too,"

"Oh," Patrick stepped in. "And she is my date," Patrick grinned at Kyle, who seemed to be rolling his eyes as I bit back a laugh.

"Yeah right. You had to beg me to come with you," Stella rolled her eyes.

"Hey," Patrick placed a hand over his heart. "That never happened,"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," She let out a laugh and Patrick frowned at her.

"Why don't you help me sleep at night?" Patrick smirked at her and it was such a teasing statement that I found my cheeks turning red at his words and wondered how I would have reacted if that was directed to me. Then I looked at Stella, who seemed to be blushing like crazy and still managing to throw daggers at Patrick. She turned to us, her cheeks red.

"I'll see you guys around," She said and excused herself from the group to meet other people.

"You are such a tease," I let out a laugh and Patrick turned to me. Poor Stella.

"And right now you wish you were with this tease," He smirked at me. "And not Kyle," He then looked at Kyle.

"Whatever man. Atleast I didn't beg her to come with me," Kyle said and Patrick's smirk vanished while Kyle took that as a cue to lead us into the party. I looked back to find Patrick narrowing his eyes at Kyle and I burst out laughing as we walked further.

"You left Patrick speechless there,"

"I did," He grinned at me and led me to an empty table as we sat down.

"Hey Kyle," I turned at the voice and found a blonde girl standing near our table. She had a medium frame and looked pretty in the pink gown she was wearing. I noticed that her eyes were a shade of brown as she turned to me.

"Hi Pamela," Kyle muttered in a bored tone and I turned to him.

"Who is this girl?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at me and I felt a little conscious of my appearance as she eyed me.

"She's my date Lea-"

"Whoever you are, I like your hair," She flashed me a smile.

"Uh thanks," I gave her a weak smile and relaxed back in the seat.