Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Is she alive?"

The muffled voices caused me to move on the hard surface. My head was throbbing as I tried to open my eyes but relaxed when someone lifted me up in a warm embrace.

"Why the hell am I supposed to keep her?" A voice said as my senses resurfaced again.

"My parents will kill me if I tell them about this," Another voice pleaded.

Trying to block those voices, I placed my hands on my ears and tossed around. My hands came in contact with a soft material and I opened my eyes to find myself on a bed.

My eyes grew wide and I immediately sat up straight on the bed. I was definitely on a bed, in a room, but this was not my room. The walls were painted grey and the room looked darker than it should even with the nightstand lamp on.

My heart started beating loudly as I heard footsteps. The door, which was to my right, suddenly opened and a tall guy with platinum blonde hair entered the room, followed by another blonde guy, who looked exactly like the first one.

I don't know why I was scared as I shifted back on the bed when they approached me. "W-Who are you?" I managed to whisper.

"I'm James," The guy with platinum blonde hair said. "And this is my twin Patrick," He said pointing to the guy behind him. Patrick gave me a small smile but I felt too confused to return it. Who the hell were they?

"I-I," I shifted back on the bed again.

"Don't worry. We're not here to hurt you," James gave me a reassuring smile.

I took a deep breath and looked around the room once more. "What is your name?"

I looked back at them. "I'm Leah. What am I doing here?"

James shifted uncomfortably. "Uh we almost ran you over," I looked back at Patrick but James spoke again. "I was the one driving. I'm sorry Leah,"

"What exactly happened?" I asked while rubbing an aching spot on my forehead.

"You just suddenly appeared infront of our car and just sort of bumped into it, fell back and we brought you here. Are you feeling okay now?"

Then, as if a switch went off, everything started appearing infront of my eyes. How I had sneaked out and how the boundaries pulled me. The Boundaries! The other World! Oh My God!

My eyes grew wide. "Where am I?"

"This is our friend's house. We couldn't take you to our house because of our parents,"

"I-I have to get home," I swinged my legs off the bed and stood up. "Please," I turned around to face them. "I just wanna go home,"

James walked up to me. "Relax Leah. We'll drop you off to your house whenever you want,"

"Now please. To the place where you found me. Please hurry up," Panic filled inside me as I hurriedly put my shoes on and walked towards the door. I ran towards the front door but bumped into someone, hitting the same aching spot on my forehead and fell back. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I opened my eyes to find the most beautiful pair of green eyes staring down at me. His dark brown hair were highlighting the shape of his face. My eyes travelled to his perfectly pointed nose and finally to his tightened jaw which was covered in little stubble.

I saw James walk out of the room from the corner of my eyes and cleared my throat. The guy stood straight and I almost reached up to his neck, realizing how tall and built he was. His muscles were threatening to bulge out of his tightly fitted tshirt, which was highlighting his well built torso.