Chapter Six

Chapter Six

The dinner with Trevor last night had been really awkward as the silence took us over the moment we sat down to eat. But he was always silent. I don't know why I didn't try to strike up a conversation with him. Well, maybe because he looked calmer than he usually was while eating and I didn't want to disturb that.

And now, I was up in the morning as the bedside watch displayed 7 a.m. I rubbed my hands excitedly as I thought about how long my day was going to be, trying to find the boundaries.

I stepped out of the bed and left the room. Walking over to his couch, I looked down at his sleeping form, sprawled across the couch as I couldn't stop the grin forming on my face.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once outside, an idea popped inside my head and I walked over to the front door. Smirking at it, I locked the door, casting my spell on it. Might need this if he doesn't listen to me.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water, gulping it down in a go, finally I put it back on the counter with a little more force than required as it made a noise but he didn't wake up. I grabbed a spoon from the holder and started tapping it againt the counter, making a loud noise this time and stopped when out of the corner of my eye, I saw him sit up on the couch.

I looked up at him with a smile, who seemed to be glaring at me with half open eyes.

"Good morning. I didn't break anything today," I said in the most cheerful voice I could use. I didn't know why I was doing this but annoying him was probably the only thing that seemed fun these days. Since I did not have Kathy or Matt for that, besides the look on Trevor's face and how he reacted to my stupidity, was just priceless.

"Except my slumber," He hissed under his breath as he got up and slammed the pillow back on the couch. Giving me one last glare, he went to the bathroom and shut the door with force, while muttering something like, "I don't even need the damn alarm anymore,"

I let out a chuckle as I started making nutella toasts again, since they were easier than pancakes and I didn't want my hands to play induction cooktop again.

I placed the toasts in two different plates and poured two glasses of juice, placing them all in a large tray and walking towards the coffee table. The bathroom door opened just as I put down the tray and Trevor walked out in a navy blue tshirt and denims. His eyes fell on me for a brief second and I took the time to take note of his alluring green eyes as he swiped them in the direction of coffee table.

Shaking his head, he grabbed his jacket, slipping in it and picking up the keys and backpack from the counter. He started walking towards the door and my jaw dropped. I'm so done being nice to him!

"Stop," I shouted suddenly and he paused in his tracks to turn around. "What?"

"You see something on the table?"

"I got a college to attend to," He snapped as his hand reached for the knob.

"Don't walk out that door," I snapped back.

His eyes narrowed at me. "Are you threatening me?"

"Yes," I challeneged.

He raised a brow at me and rolled his eyes, waving his hand at me dismissively.

"You. Will. Regret. It," I narrowed my eyes and watched as he gave me a challenging smirk and my eyes suddenly snapped to his lips. Not allowing myself to falter in my thoughts, I smirked back at him.

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes and turned around. Another idea popped inside my head, as I cast another spell and unlocked the door. He twisted the knob and opened the door a bit.