I won't say I'm in love

Felix and Ken visited Mark. They expected a nice friendly chat, full of laughter and giggles. Yet, instead when they got there, they got a Markiplier, who was blushing slightly over Skype stalking to JackSepticEye.

"So, you like Jack?" Asked the Swedish man once they all sat down.

"What? No!" Mark denied.

Ken sighed, "I know after your break up with Aaron, it's always been hard to fall in love, but you clearly have and he has too."

Mark crossed his arms, "guys I don't like him-"

"You love him!" Shouted a happy Felix.

"He'll be just like Aaron anyway." Mark replied.

"So you like him?" Ken smirked.

"No!" Groaned Mark.

"Well, why?" Felix asked.

Mark sighed, "If there's a prize for rotton judgement, I guess I've already won that. No man is worth the aggrevation. That's ancient history, been there done that." He sang.

"Who ya think ya kidding," Felix joined in, raising an eyebrow, smirking, then held up a picture of Jack who was smiling.

"He's the Earth and heaven to ya!" Ken sang, also smirking.

"You try to keep it hidden,
Honey we can see right through you
Boy you can't conceal it,
We know how ya feelin, who you thinkin' of!" They sang, in perfect tune, smirking at the red head, who crossed his arms in frustration.

"No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no-" Mark stood up singing.

"You swoon, you sigh, why deny it uh, oh." Felix and Ken sang.

"It's too cliche', I won't say I'm in love!" He sang, walking into the backyard.

"I thought my heart had learned it's lesson, It feels so good when you start out, My head is screaming "get a grip boy." Unless you're dying to cry your heart out." He sang, "Oh no!"

"You keep on denying who you are and how you're feeling. Baby we're not buyin', hun we saw you hit the ceiling." Felix and Ken jumped in making Mark groan and singing "Oh no!"

"Face it like a grown up, when you gonna own
up that you got, got, got it bad!'' They sang.

"No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no-" Mark sang, throwing his head into his hands.

"Give up, give in. Check the grin, you're in love." Back up sang Felix and Ken, both males smirking seeing Mark shift uncomfortable.

"This scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love!"

"You're doin' flips, read our lips, you're in love." Felix smirked and Ken smiled widely.

"You're way off base, I won't say it. Get off my case, I won't say I'm in love!" He sang and sat on a bench.

"Boy don't be proud, it's okay you're in love!" Felix slid a flower Jack asked him to send with a note saying, 'To Mark from Jack x'.

Marks hand landed on the flower.

"At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love."

Felix smirked and Ken hit the end button.

"He's gonna love that!" Ken smirked.

"Surprise for Jack then!"