Jealous

It all started at a bar in L.A.

"So hottie how ya doing?" Asked a man.

"Good"replied the Irish man named Sean but prefers Jack.

"I don't believe in love at first sight, but I'm willing to make an exception in your case" said the man in a flirtatious fashion.

Jack managed a blush but didn't really. And just laughed it off as if it was nothing.

"If you were a basketball, I'd never shoot." Said the man

"Why?" Asked Jack in confusion.

"Because I'd always miss you." Said the stranger with a smirk.

Jack blushed again and laughed taking a drink of his beer.

"Ya know ya really shouldn't be using pick up lines on me." Said Jack seeing his boyfriend, Mark, walk up behind him and oh boy the brown eyed man heard everything and was furious.

"Why" asked the stranger cockily.

"Me, that's why!" Said an angry Mark.

The stranger turned to see Mark.

"Um, sorry I didn't know he was taken" rushed the stranger and ran off.

"Markimoo, you don't have ta scare em away. Ya know?" Asked Jack obviously not seeing the problem "Ya just need ta came down I don't even care about em" he continued.

"Yeah, but seeing my boyfriend get hit on by another man who is not me. It just makes me mad!" Said the frustrated Mark.

Hours passed and Mark had gone to get drinks for him and Jack.

He sat down at the bar and waited.

"Well, hello handsome." Said a man.

Mark looked at him then around. Confused.

"You talking to me?" Asked the dark brown haired man.

"Well of course I am you don't see many hot men round here" Said the man.

Mark smiled, since the attention was all on him.

Jack was sat at the booth waiting for Mark but it had been 10 minutes.

'How long does it take to get a drink?' Jack thought, he got up in saw mech for his boyfriend.

When he did find Mark, he found him at the bar with some random guy hitting on him.

Now Jack realised why Mark was over protective. He felt jealousy run through him. He listened in to what was being said.

"Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears." Said the stranger.

Mark blushed and giggled.

Jack glared daggers into the man but didn't attack him and just let it slide it's not that bad.

"I'm feeling a little bit off today, but you definitely turned me on." The man continued.

Mark blushed a dark scarlet red and laughed it off.

Jack was now furious himself and marched over there.

"What the fuck is this?!" Shouted an angry Jack.

The stranger looked at Jack.

"Look, leave us alone this is my guy and go back to your own country" said the stranger.

"Say that again I fucking dare ya too" said Jack in a low voice.

Mark was shocked by how protective Jack was right now.

"This. Is. My. Guy. And. Go. Back. To. Your. Own. Country." The man growled and went to punch Jack.

But failed as Jack punched him so hard he was knocked out. Jack turned to Mark and pulled him close than kissed him on the lips.

"I know know how you feel when you get jealous" whispered Jack.

"Not so good is it?" Ask Mark with a smug smile.

"It's not" replied Jack "but if that happens again, I'm locking you in our house." Jack said.