It's a love, hate, relationship

"Mark."

Mark sat down at the table for lunch with a pizza slice, he wore a grey shirt with the band 'The Beetles' on.

"That is some shirt." Jack said.

Mark took a bite, "oh, you've never seen it before? I got it from your Moms closet last night, so I thought you would've seen it."

Bob and Wade, who was also on the table looked up in shock, while Felix and Ryan tried to ignore them.

Jack kept a calm face, "I think I've not seen it because it was her maternity shirts."

"No she told me you was adopted and was never pregnant with you, so, sorry you had to find out this way." Mark replied.

Jack nodded, "maternity shirt would explain the size."

Mark raised his eyebrows, "oh..."

-

Jack walked in school with his friends Daithi and Felix, who had his arm wrapped around Ryan.

As he walked the corridor, he saw Mark sipping coffee and talking with Wade, Bob and Aaron.

"Good Morning." Jack said, not even looking at him then continued to walk.

"Mmm," he stopped sipping his coffee, "morning to you too, you just have like a great day." He said giving a small thumbs up, "lie the best day you've ever had." He said, sarcastically.

-

Ian had turned 17, so he decided to throw and barbecue and swimming pool party.

Anthony, his boyfriend, was the first to arrive, so he had helped get everything ready.

As everyone slowly flooded his backyard, music and the smell of smoke filled the air.

Mark went and got a glass of milk as Jack approached him.

"Mark."

"Jack."

Jack watched Mark put the carton of milk on the other side, away from Jack.

"Would you quit hoarding the milk?!"

Mark took a sip of his milk.

"Nope."

-

It was Monday and Mark had gone out the night before, had a few drinks, danced and stayed up. All the things a teenager does.

So, today in music, he had a banging headache and was tired.

"Late night last night?" Jack asked.

Mark looked up from his work, "yeah, I have this things called a social life. You should try it sometimes."

"Mr.Fischbach and Mr.McLoughlin! If you could ever so kindly, keep your arguing outside of my classroom?" The teacher said, glaring at the two teens.

Mark and Jack stopped and looked at the teacher in confusion.

What does she mean 'arguing'?