Split Tongue, Piercings and Black Emo Hair

"Hello everybody, and my name is Markiplier, and this isn't a game sadly but I will be off for about a month or two, I will upload videos I have made in the past for you all! So do not worry! So anyway, I will see you all on the next video buh-bye!"

Jack had just finished watching the video titled 'Gone for a few months' uploaded by Mark.

With no explanation it was just that!

Jack had just found this out and that video was posted a month ago so everyone assumed he was off for another month. Which was weird since he knew his boyfriend hates leaving his fans.

1 month later-

*riing riiiing*

Jack ran to his room and picked up his computer seeing he had a Skype call.

From Wade and Bod.

"Hey guys!" Said Jack in confusion.

"Hey do you know what's up with Mark?" Asked Wade.

"What? No why?" Asked Jack worried.

"Well he has his hood up all the time and his voice sounds different." Said Bob.

"I have no clue." Said Jack now panicking.

"Ok, oh and also look out Mark is uploading again tonight a new one!" Said Wade.

"Thanks wade!" Said Jack smiling a bit.

"Alright, got to go! Bye Jack bye Wade!"'said Bob.

"Bye Bob."

"See ya Bob!"

"Yeah I best go too bye Jack!"

"Bye Wade!"

There Jack sat in a room in silence waiting for the night.

Time skip-

*Bling*

Jack ran to his computer to see Mark had uploaded.

The title was 'SOMA and new appearance'

Jack clicked on it a knew exactly what Bob and Wade meant.

"Hello everybody, and my name is Markiplier, and welcome to SOMA. Now this is a horror game that's new and some of you have suggested it! Hehe, I know I've been off adopt a while and I would like to apologise and you're probably wondering why. Well I'll show you." Said Mark in the video.

He threw back his hood and there sat a Mark with loads of piercings and a tattoo. With black hair and a flap cover his left eye.

"Hehe so yeah this is why I was off. And the other thing was this." He stuck his tongue out and did a trick pointing two at the different directions.

"Yeah I also split my tongue so ANYWAY back to the game-"

Jack turned off the video and thought about Mark's apearence.

'Damn that's hot!' He thought

He called Mark over Skype.

"Hello?" Asked the American.

"You look hot with you new style" said the Irish man.

Mark blushed "t-thanks Jack!"