READDD

Hey there my loves !

Unfortunately this isn't a update so sorry for the mini heart attack that may have occurred . This chapter is to update people on anything they need to know. I know it took me months to post updates and I wanted to tell you that I'm so sorry about that. I will TRY to have updates more often. I thought I would have time over the summer to update but that wasn't the case . school starts on Wednesday and if my school goes right you will get lots of updates .

I also wanted to recommend a book that my older sister wrote . It is a party next door Fanfiction I put the cover of the book in the media . If you want to go check it out go to her page >>>>>> SincerelyAmor  <<<<<< and don't forget to follow her because the book will have mature content so the wattpad team will private certain chapters . Pls go check it out . Its off to a really good start. I promise she won't disappoint .

********

ALSO

Let's have a book discussion .

(Question 1)
Is there any questions you have about the story so far?

(Question 2)
If I wrote a book 3 but about how Abel , Sophia , and Kennedy's live was before all of this happened (leading up to what's happening now?) would you enjoy reading that??

(Question 3)
Do you have any suggestions for this book. Like tips or things you want to happen? Maybe ideas for future chapters?

(Question 4)
Are you #TeamKen or #TeamPhi ? - (if so what do you like about them?)

(Question 5)
Do you like Brandon ? Do you want a chapter with his twin sister in it?

(Question 6)
Do you want more chapters about Sushi , Malakhi and his gang?

THANK YOU!

SUGGEST THIS SERIES TO YOUR FRIENDS!
******

Until next time! XO