Chapter 7; Bad News

Hey. The song in the media touches my heart to the fullest because I can completely relate to it. It also has a lot to do with this story and this chapter. Please take a listen.
Enjoy
XO

Saturday Morning

Sophia's POV

The lights flashed and I slowly move to different poses. I've been at it since 6 this morning and I could really use a cup of coffee. I wasn't much of a coffee drinker but I didn't get much sleep.

Grandpa Harrow was in the hospital last night. I was there holding his hand until 2 in the morning.

I refused to leave his side.

My night didn't go so well , but so far my day was. I was getting some amazing shots. But here's where it all falls down. Mark was the photographer. Darcy didn't tell me until after we arrived that he will be taking the pictures of me.

I could have cursed her out , but I wasn't in the mood.

I ignore the fact that I hated the man taking the pictures and I did pose after pose.

"Alright. We can take a break now", Mark says.

I stand up straight and walk over to the vanity , which was off set. Darcy stood there with her iPad. She wore a PINK hoodie , black leggings, and Nike running shoes. Her hair was down and straight.

"Did you check up on Grammpy from me?", I ask.

I've called him Grammpy ever since I've been talking.

"Yes", she says.

"How is he?".

"They said she's doing fine...he still hasn't talked much".

"Oh. Well at least he's ok", I say.

I went over to the snack table and I grabbed a bag of kettle cooked potato chips. I was terribly hungry.

"Hey Sophia", Mark says.

I pretend that I didn't hear him and kept my back turned.

"Sophia", he says. "Hey".

I slowly turn around. "What?", I say not in a very nice tone of voice.

"I don't want this to be weird for us both. Were working right now...can't we just act normal towards one another?", he asks.

"I'm treating you like any other photographer. Not saying anything to you...I'm just here to do my job. Keep your shit professional", I say slightly turning back around.

He steps closer to me. His chest against part of my arm , and back. I could feel his warm breathing against my skin. I was half naked in lingerie. This was mad uncomfortable.

"Can you please back up?", I ask.

"I miss you. he's not in town....we can do what we used to".

"I closed that chapter of my life Mark. Can you please leave me alone".

"I know that you'll go back to your hotel tonight , feeling horny. Pealing off your damp panties and touching that sweet little pussy of yours to the thought of my voice", he whispers.

I got chills down my spine. Suddenly imagining Abel taking me right now across the table of food. I will most definitely call him after the shoot.

"If I touch my pussy tonight...I won't be thinking of you", I say pushing him away. "You would think after that ass whooping Abel gave you, you'd put this shit to rest".