Chapter 19; "She's No Angel"

Sophia played by "Candice Swanepoel" (like how she was on the first book). Far left of the picture in the media. 💖

Side note; I will be using All of the Victoria secret Angel's Real names , except Candice's since she plays Sophia. 😉.

Enjoy, XO
-Brie Chantel💛

*****

Alicia's POV

We pulled up to this warehouse . It wasn't one of those scary abandoned warehouses where people get killed at.

There were cars already in the parking lot for the photo shoot.

DeeDee and I got out of the UBER with our bags full of makeup and hair products.

"Don't be nervous for your first day", I say to him.

I could tell he was nervous by his facial expression. DeeDee rarely broke a sweat over anything so I knew something was shaking him a bit.

He just finished school for cosmetology . I remember graduating 2 years ago in June.

I was excited to work alongside a friend of mine . None of my friends were interested in beauty.

Jada was obsessed with culinary arts .
Celeste is going to school for law enforcement.
Kennedy Studied Art

But DeeDee ? ...he loved fashion and beauty.

I've always liked Dee the most because he was always happy and knew how to cheer you up when you were down. He was such a good friend that would always have your back no matter what.

We walked in the warehouse and all of the girls had arrived except , Adriana , Chanel and of course....the queen herself , Mrs.Harrow. I was hoping she stayed home instead of coming because from how Kennedy explained her , she's a total bitch.

Lindsey , who looked like a bootleg version of Sophia , was the first person who greeted me with a hug. She kinda was the only one out of the 'skinny bitch model club' .... Oops I mean 'Victoria secret Angels' ...who actually appreciated what I did for them.

"Oooh Who's your friend?", Lindsey asked with wide eyes.

She bit her lip while looking at DeeDee. DeeDee lowered his eyebrows but still maintained to smile.

"This is Daemon, but call him Dee", I inform her.

"Oh, nice to meet you Dee".

"Hello", he says politely .

"He's the new M.A for you guys", I say. "I'll handle the hair with Roman , while he helps Jayden with the makeup".

"Oh , cool", Lindsey says. "Adriana and Chanel aren't coming , but Ms.Rickey doesn't want to start without Soph".

"Ok", I say. "That gives me more time to set up".

"Hey Dee come meet the girls", Lindsey says excitedly.

Dee gives me a look. I shrug and go about my business. M

When Dee walks away along with Lindsey , Jayden walks up.

Jayden was a girl who was light skinned and kinda dorky in a way. But she sure as hell knew how to do good makeup.

"Hey,Alicia".

"Hey, Jay", I say imitating her voice.

She giggles . "Is your new friend any good?".

"He's not exactly a new friend...I've known him for years. And yes . My best friend slays when it comes to makeup".