Chapter 21; "Booty Call?"

Hey Cuties! This is a Bonus Chapter!!! There wasn't supposed to be a chapter inbetween the last one and the one I was originally gonna post. This one is a fill-in chapter , but don't worry ...i promise not to bore you with this one! For being so dedicated I decided to write an extra chapter between the one I'm currently working on . I hope you like it!
XO,
Brie Chantel 💖

**************

Sophia's POV

I was still in New York, as well as Mark. Mark called me earlier wanting to meet with me as soon as possible.

I was unsure why he wanted to see me so urgently, but since were good friends I came anyway.

I sat in the backseat of a town car waiting for Mark to come outside . He stayed in a different hotel than I did.

Nigel, my driver, waited patiently outside the car for him.

I was dressed in a grey trench coat made by Calvin Klein. Underneath I wore a white, sleeved dress with a slit on the side showing a little leg , with a skinny brown belt , and black heeled sandals. (Or shown in media)

I looked at the time on my phone . It was 8:00. I was hoping this would go quick. I needed my rest before my flight back home tomorrow.

My phone vibrated in my hand. It better not be Mark , canceling on me.

I didn't get dressed up for no reason.

I look at the screen to see that it was Abel. It was a FaceTime call. I contemplated on whether or not I should answer. Before I could decide, I look up to see Mark coming out of the doors of the hotel. He was dressed nicely and I admit that he was very handsome. Not as handsome as Abel though.

I hit ignore and set my phone down.

Nigel opened the door for him and Mark slid in next to me.

"Hello beautiful", he says.

"Hey, What is it that you wanted to see me for?", I ask.

He smiles. "I just wanted to see you. I wanted to take you out for your birthday".

"I don't think that's a good idea if we--".

"I knew you would protest if I came out and asked to take you out", he says.

"And you know why I would say No", I say. "There's cameras everywhere. The last thing I want is my name thrown around on TMZ".

"They don't know who I am, I'm just a photographer. Nobody special".

"That's not the point", I say as we pull off into New York traffic.

"You're worried about The Weeknd?", he asks. "I got dirt on him, I could ruin his career if he has a problem".

"Stop being selfish Mark. I'm in a relationship".

"Oh, are you really?", he asks in sarcasm.

My phone buzzed once again. It was laying face down on my lap. I picked it up to see who it was , it was Abel. Yet again.

What was he calling me for?

*******

Kennedy's POV

I ease into a parking spot on the somewhat, filled street. There must've been a party or something going on.

When I get out I made sure my doors were locked and my security alarm worked. I heard bad things about this place.