Chapter 13; silent treatment

Picture of Kenny and her outfit of the day in the media 😍

( 24 hours later )

Kennedy's POV

Laila sat on the floor in between my legs. I was combing her hair and making two French braids going back.

Well I was at least trying to. After Laila woke up her hair looked like a nest.

"Laila what did you do to your hair?", I ask combing out a knot.

She shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know".

"Ugh. But guess what baby girl", I say excitedly.

"What?".

"Guess where we're going for your birthday".

"Where?".

"Disney World , I say.

"Really?!", she turns to face me.

"Yep. Nana , auntie Kayla , Thai , Tay , uncle Ty , Grandma Lay , Celeste , Misty , and Jordan are all coming".

"What about Abel?", Laila asks.

"No", I say. "Why would he come?".

Her face fell. "I want Abel to come".

"Well Abel is famous... He's busy. He has work to do and fans to tend to. If he said he was coming he'll lie to you. Because that's just who he is... A liar".

Laila stared at me blankly. Like she didn't understand.

"Abel isn't a liar".

"Yes he is", I say.

"But I really want him to come. Please ask him Mommy", she begs.

"Laila--".

"Please...Pleaaaasee!".

"Fine".

*******

Sophia's POV

On our flight back to Toronto I thought everything would be back to normal. I was wrong. Ever since that night Abel hasn't spoken to me. A full day without a word. It's like he knows I'm there but he doesn't react to anything. I hug him and he doesn't hug back. Its like I broke something in him.

I said some pretty twisted shit, I know that was petty of me. But he said he "loved" her. He shouldn't be loving any other woman but Me and His Mother. That bothered me . Big time.

That morning we woke around the same time. I didn't feel like getting up but, he was making so much noise. He grabbed clean clothes and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

I sat up in bed. I wore one of his xo t-shirts . It hung off my body loosely since Abel's bigger than me.

We aren't supposed to be like this. We had problems before, but we worked them out. We have to work them out. I see a future for us. I see myself being Mrs.Tesfaye.

I have to make my man happy again. Let me think of things that make him happy.

His Family
His Friends
His Fans
Weed
Liquor
Pussy

Ding Ding Ding.

Pussy it is. There is no way he'll turn me down if he hasn't fucked me in 24 hours. It's an everyday thing for Abel.

I contemplated whether or not I should wait till he was out of the shower to seduce him or just go in there and ask for it.

Hmm.