Yall better read this

I ran into a bit of a problem. Like I was supposed to update a double dose chapter . That was the plan...but the reason I didn't was because I couldn't finish the chapter like I wanted to. Like I dead ass got stuck. I have several chapters written but Unfinished because I like to research information to make it more realistic.
So an issue I have is the Disney trip. I picked that for Laila's trip because she loves princess stuff and Disney world is ever kids dream trip. I had this whole idea of how the trip was supposed to go. But I'm so much of a perfectionist that I don't know if I like it. I can't ask yall about it because ...I just can't. That'll be spoiler alert. 😂😂
Well to add onto that "Disney trip problem".., I never been to Disney world so I have no idea how it works. I was too embarrassed to tell yall asses that tbh. But I was also too excited for these chapters to remove that from the story completely. I couldn't bare to change it and leave you all bored of this story. So I have a question for all you readers.

Please answer it. If you do they'll be a update tomorrow for sure. 💖 I promise.

(Question) . Do you want a detailed Disney experience. (Meaning the activities they do at the resort)

Also

Here's a sneak peek for you guys because I love yall so much for reading my stupid ass story.

Sneak Peek;

"I don't fucking know", he says.

"This nigga always fucking lying. Kennedy why do you even try with his stupid ass?", Kayla says. "I don't fucking like you! I should whoop your ass and --"

Tyrese grabs ahold of his wife before she could come any closer. She raised her arm to swing on him but Tyrese pulls her back.

"I didn't do or say anything bad to her. I swear to God", Abel says.

From how he looked at me there was some truth to that statement. That's the same look he used to give me when we were at my place and he was trying to make me feel better. Those innocent brown eyes that could make a girl fall in love over and over again with ease.

It was silent between us two.

"Can we talk in private?", I ask turning to face Kayla and Tyrese.

They blankly look at me. Tyrese still held onto Kayla like she was under arrest.

"Are you sure?", Tyrese asks.

"Yes", I say.

*********

Relating to the Disney world issue , if you've been to Disney land or Disney world please do me huge favor and message me on wattpad about your Disney experience. Don't forget to add your likes and dislikes about the park and if you remember descriptions and names of the rides and games that would help me a lot on this.

With love ,
Gabrielle Chantel.