Chapter 1 : "Changes"

A/N : The picture in the media is an idea of what Abel & Sophia's Pent House looks like.

Abel's POV

We finally found a place.

Furnished

Pent House

And you know I can't leave my baby, Toronto.

I hope it's not a bad thing to live with bratty little Sophia.

It was the day before we move.

We made a stop by the house to decide what were going to do for remodeling.

"I think we should keep the sofas", I say.

"What?... Hell no. I told you I wanted to do sky blue with polka dot pillows and curtains", Sophia says.

I sigh. "I know baby...but these couches are brand new. They still have the tag on them".

"It's a good thing they still have the tag....so we can take them back".

"I can have them remove these for you", says our redecorator.

"No. That won't be needed", I say.

"Yes it will".

"No it won't", I say sternly.

"I don't want these Abel".

"Stop being wasteful. I don't want no damn polka dots in the livingroom", I say through gritted teeth.

Mrs.Robinson , the redecorator giggled at us. "Aren't you two the cutest thing".

"If you think this is cute...then it's about to get fucking adorable", I say. "Were not getting rid of these and that's that".

Sophia pouts. "Can you excuse us for a second?".

"Sure thing", Mrs.Robinson says as she hand signals her work crew out of the room.

Sophia waits for them to leave then turns back to me.

"This Is really not fair. You promised me".

"I didn't promise you shit".

"Yes you did. When we went to Playdium for your little cousins birthday...and we were playing that stupid basket ball game. You said whoever makes this shot first gets to decide. I made it , you missed. Fair and square".

"Oh come on Sophia", I say. "That's childish".

"Well it was your idea".

"Baby....", I say closing my eyes for a second and sighing deeply.

"What?", she says.

"I don't want to get rid of these. They fit the downstairs theme so well".

Sophia sighs. "Or I can just stay at my place in London. How about that?".

"So you're willing to go back to London if you don't get the house planned the way you want?".

"Yes. I shouldn't have to live somewhere that isn't to my liking".

"You're barely even home as it is. You're always traveling".

"Well that's another reason not to move in together", she says.

"Are you fucking serious? Over a couch?".

I was getting annoyed. This relationship worked out better when the ocean separated us and all we had was FaceTime.

"Yes", she says pouting some more.

"Well then fine", I say. "Fuck it".

"So just like that you're gonna give up?".