Chapter 18; Turn Of Events

Hey Babydolls. It's been a while since I updated . I'm sorry to keep you all waiting. But do you see the photo in the media? I thought it was cool how Abel is performing for the Victoria secret fashion show when on the first book "the other woman" that's what he did in chapter 1. I also think its cool how he's dating a model in this book and dating one in real life.

Brie is a jinx isn't she? Lmao.

I hope the last chapter I updated with the story information helped you a lot and if you haven't read it....go do so because it really helps.
Xo,
Briexstories (Brie💛)

**Previously on "The Only Woman"**

I drop the roses to the floor and grab ahold of my daughter's hand. I seen the silhouette of a tall man standing there.

Who the fuck was in my house?

I shine the light on the figure that stood in the dark.

Is this really happening?

Rico stood there.

I was praying that this was just some fucked up nightmare and that I'd wake up in no time.

"miss me?", his deep voice asked.

"Daddy!!", Laila yells dropping my hand.

********

Abel's POV

I sat on my bed with my bags next to me. Not bothering to unpack. I'll handle that later. There was only 30 minutes until 7' o clock. It shouldn't take her that long to get home.

Maybe I should call her. The impatient side was coming out of me.

"Hey", I heard Kennedy say.

"Hello?", I say.

"It's Kennedy Jordan. Sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now. But please leave your name and number so I can get back to you as soon as possible".

**Beep**

I hung up without leaving a voicemail.

I decided to send her a text message.

( Text Message )

(Me)- I tried calling you. Forgot how to answer the phone? Lol 😂😂😂😂
Read 6:30 p.m

(Me)- Kennedy. You were supposed to call me. Did you forget?
Read 6:34 p.m.

(Me)- you're gonna read my message but not respond?
Read 6:35 p.m.

(Me)- wowwww. You've never done this. 😐 you must be with that bitch ass nigga. What's his name? Imma make up one for his broke ass. Imma name him Quan , cause that sound like a fuck boy name.
Read 6:44 p.m.

(Me)- Fuck dinner . Fuck you . Fuck him.

********

She didn't bother to open that one. I was pissed off that she wouldn't respond. She never did that to me , ever. She could tell me she hated me and I'll still have a smile on my face because I knew that wasn't true. But ignoring me seemed to hurt worse.

I liked messing with her , only because she was cute when she got angry. Her smart mouth was funny to me.

How violent she was excited me. I was so hard to ignore.

But maybe shes really feeling this nigga , since she got hickeys all over her damn body. It was hard for me to open her up , but I made it simple for the next nigga. I don't know why I was so worked up over this when I be 7 inches deep in a girl that is already mine every night of the week.