Isn't he here yet...

Eventually we reached Malhotra's breathtaking Villa. Dad halted the car in front of the gate and we climbed out while dad was handling the keys to valet telling him about something I was busy in staring beautiful Villa as if I came here for the first time but it's not my fault because this beautiful whiteVilla with classic touch always gives the first time kind impression(in media box).

Well I am coming here after complete four months because I never come here unless I am invited. Its not because I am egoistic because it is never needed usually Manik stays out of town for meetings and work and when he is here he is the one who always visits me or invites me to his office or his condominium to spend some quality time. But one more thing he strickly ordered me that I would never visit him unannounced. I don't know why and I even never asked but I am actually obeying him.

"Are u enough of staring the house so shall we go inside.?" Navya mocked and I nodded without replying anything trailing on my parents foot who already are at the entrance exchanging pleasantries with Manik parents and elder sister Twinkle while me and Navya quicken our pace and stand behind them reaching there.

When Manik s parents pulled out from the hug their eyes fallen on me and Navya and their smile grew wider.

"Ohh you looking beautiful honey. Its been so long seeing you." Nyonika Aunt hugged me with a big smile.

"Same here Aunt." I replied with a smile then turned to hug Manik father.

"Nice to see you dear." Suyyash A uncle hugged back with same excitement and then pulled apart.

Twinkle nodded in acknowledgment with a formal smile as I did the same and again she got busy in communicating with Navya again. I don't know why but she never liked me since first day I met her its not like she hates me. She just doesn't like me in start I tried to get along with her but she ignored me always so eventually I too stopped.

Well this is not something important to go in details right now so I started to look around for Manik but he isn't here with his parents even and my heart fell loosing the hope of seeing him that he hasn't returned yet.

Everyone get inside the house and they ask us to sit in their living area comfortably

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone get inside the house and they ask us to sit in their living area comfortably. I sat there quietly with a sullen face. I love to admire there glamorous house whenever I visit here but for the first time its not even helping me to distract myself or to busy myself in conversion with others like actually everyone is doing here. My parents with Manik's parents and Navya with Twinkle.

Twinkle is looking stunning and beautiful as like always even after five years of marriage and a three year old son . I didn't expected her to see here because she lives in London with her business man husband.

I took out my phone again to check it if Manik called or messaged me but to my disappointment there isn't anything from him. I think I should call him. I hope he won't mind. I searched into contact for his number and was about to press call button but till then maid appeared to serve drink which I took gladly because I was going thirsty which I realized when seeing it.

HIS WAYS!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें