"No I'm not." Elsa denied, not taking her eyes off of the court.

"Liar." Hiccup argued.

"I'm not lying. I'm just getting my money's worth." Elsa defended.

"I think you've got a thing for Jack." Eugene smirked.

"No I don't."

"Whatever you say."

"At least I'm not staring at Rapunzel in her small, tight uniform." Elsa fired back, shutting Eugene up.

"She got you good." Hiccup chuckled.

"What, can't a guy look at his girlfriend?" Eugene questioned.

"He can. It's just disturbing when he's eyeing her like she's some piece of chocolate cake." Merida answered.

"I'm not staring her down. I'm just watching her cheer." Eugene argued.

"Sure." I scoffed, receiving a glare from Eugene.

"You're supposed to be on my side." Eugene replied though gritted teeth. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to watching the game.

"Eugene!" Rapunzel called as she ran up the bleachers.

"What are you doing?" Eugene questioned as she got closer.

"Well hello to you, too. Anyways, I have to tell you what we're doing during the next timeout." Rapunzel explained.

"What do we have to now?" Eugene whined.

"Crybaby." Rapunzel scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "Repeat everything we say."

"Repeat everything you say." Eugene replied.

"Yes."

"Yes." Eugene mimicked.

"Not now."

"Not now.

"Eugene Gregory Fitzherbert." Rapunzel scolded.

"Geez, sorry. When are we supposed to start repeating?" Eugene chuckled.

"It will go like this, "I said a boom-chick-a-boom!" Rapunzel smiled as she pointed to Eugene.

"I said a boom-chick-a-boom." Eugene replied unenthusiastically.

"Perfect. Thanks!" Rapunzel smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Did you get that Kristoff?" Rapunzel asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I doubt he'll remember." Rapunzel snickered as she ran away. Eugene mocked her as we laughed at him. We watched Jack as he was passed the ball.

"Make the shot!" Anna shouted, making everyone turn and look at her. "What? Can't I cheer on my friend?" Anna asked. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and turned around to watching Jack.

"Shoot it! Shoot it!" Everyone started chanting. Jack shot the ball, making a three pointer. Everyone jumped up and down, screaming as we were in the lead. Jack smiled as he raced down the court. He closely guarded his opponent, making it nearly impossible for his teammates to pass him the ball. Suddenly, the opponent jabbed Jack in the side, pushing him to the ground. The crowd gasped as the referees blew their whistles.

"That will be a foul on Peter Black, number 34, from the Cardinals. That's his first foul tonight." They announced. Peter Black, one of Jack's enemies. They were close friends in grade school until Peter moved schools.

"Wait, Peter Black? Isn't that-" Eugene started.

"Yeah, the kid that lived down the street from Jack then moved. I still can't believe Peter blames his moving on Jack. It wasn't his fault Peter's parents got new jobs in Burgess." I scoffed.