Wally West x Reader

Hiii everyone! It's Lady Skyla. Hope you guys like this one (as always)

I was inspired while I was walking through Universal (and since that's in Florida+USA, I decided to make it a fair instead)

(Y/M)= Your Mentor

Requested by flowerpony717

~~~~~~~~

"Hurry, [Y/N], we're going to be late!" Wally yelled, pounding on your door.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" you shouted frantically, jumping from one foot to the other as you pulled on your socks. "All right, I'm done!"

The minute you opened your door, Wally grabbed your hand, making your heart jump, and pulled you through the hallways of Mount Justice. "Come on, everybody else is already waiting! Let's just hope they haven't sold out of tickets. . ."

You, Wally, Dick, Artemis, M'gann, Zatanna, Conner, and Kaldur were all going to a fair on the mainland. Red Tornado had suggested it as a way of "bonding as a team" and "taking a break from missions", which was something you all could definitely use.

Dick, shades over his eyes, was tapping his foot impatiently when you and Wally showed up. "You guys are late. We were supposed to leave ten minutes ago!"

"Sorry," you apologized. "Couldn't find my other sock. Anyways, are we going to go or what?"

M'gann clapped her hands excitedly. "Finally! I can't wait to go to a real Earth fair! This is going to be so much fun!"

"We won't get to have any fun if they sell out of tickets!" Artemis pointed out. "C'mon, let's hurry!"

Five minutes later, you and everyone else were wandering around the carnival. It was large, crowded, noisy, and smelled like fried stuff. There were Jumbotrons scattered around the fair grounds, each filled with a live feed of what was happening within the carnival. Speakers pounded with music, and as the sun beat down you and your friends began discussing on what to do.

"What shall we go on first?" Kaldur asked.

"What about the roller coaster?" M'gann suggested. "Tilt-a-whirl? Haunted house? Ooooh, I've always wanted to try the ferris wheel!"

"Ferris wheel, huh?" you said, smirking. "Hey, Conner, you should go with her. The carts only seat two, but the line is short right now so it'd be a good time to ride it. And you guys would get some quality date time. . . "

Conner took one look at M'gann's glowing, hopeful face and sighed in defeat, grinning ruefully. "All right, let's go. We'll meet up with you guys later, okay?"

"Well, so much for the team bonding," Zatanna remarked, watching the two roam off while holding hands. "Although they'll get to bond with each other more, if you know what I-"

"Okay, let's stop right there, Zee!" Artemis broke in. "So what now? Roller coaster?"

"But I'm huuungryyyy," Wally whined, hands over his stomach. "And the food here smells great!"

Eve though you couldn't see it, you were pretty sure Dick was rolling his eyes. "You had breakfast three hours ago, Wally!"

"What can I say?" Wally shrugged proudly. "Fast metabolism. Runs in the family."

"I'm hungry too, if it helps," you admitted. "I skipped breakfast this morning in a rush to get here. Wally and I can go grab something to eat and meet you guys later, if that's okay?"

Dick shared a knowing look with Kaldur, who said, "Very well, then. Try to find us when you're done."

You waved good-bye as your friends headed off in a different direction. "Come on, let's go. I'm starving!"