Blue Beetle x Reader

YAAAS FINALLY A REQUEST FOR JAIME

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING THIS

Takes place a few weeks after the final episode. You're sixteen and a freakin' genius hacker. 

I had so much fun writing this because  . . .. *Cue drumroll* IT'S A CROSSOVER!!!! The Hardy Boys (ATAC version) are going to be in this!!! Frank and Joe are one of my favorite dream teams and were my childhood heroes. . . if you don't know them then it's a pity, but KUDOS TO YOU IF YOU HAVE READ ANY OF THEIR BOOKS ALL THE WAY FROM THE ORIGINAL BLUE HARDBACKS TO THE SPIN-OFFS BEYOND

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY!

Requested by RoseGrayson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pulled at the collar of your dress nervously and made a face. "God, I can't wait until this night is over."

"I don't know," Bart said, checking himself out in the mirror. "We get to play dress up, go to a fancy dinner party, meet two of the best agents from a super-secret spy organization, and assist in what's supposed to be one of the biggest jewel heists in the world! That all sounds pretty crash to me."

You, Jaime, Bart, Tim, Cassie, Mal, and Karen were going undercover on a mission to retrieve vital information regarding a string of jewel thefts around the world at a fancy charity gala, hosted by none other than Wayne Enterprises. You and your teammates were supposed to meet two members from the spy organization ATAC, American Teens Against Crime. From what you've heard so far, it was a group for teens only, because there were certain places in crime investigation that couldn't be reached adults. 

Mal and Karen entered the room, arm-in-arm like usual. Like everybody else, they had also gotten dressed up for the party. Karen whistled once she saw all her friends. "Wow, everyone! You guys look great. I swear, these ATAC guys had better be worth it."

"They're supposed to be the agency's top members," you told her eagerly. "I've studied a lot of their case files. They're amazing! They've taken down major trafficking rings, mafia bosses, billionaire kidnappers, and even psychos as crazy as the Joker."

"Ooooh, sounds like they've got a fangirl," Cassie cooed as you blushed. "You better hope they're cute, (Y/N). They probably are. After all, anybody who can do those types of missions are probably ripped, right?"

"I bet they're gonna be real snobby about it," Mal said. "Say, is everyone ready to go? I'm starving and I heard they're gonna be serving a buffet there!"

"We're just waiting on Jaime," Tim said, checking his watch. "I don't know why he's taking so long- we're going to be late if he doesn't come out soon."

There was a sudden crash from the hall and Jaime appeared, making your heart swell a bit. His tie was a bit crooked and his hair was messy, but other than that he looked ready to go. He was wearing a sheepish smile as he entered. "Sorry I'm late, ese! Scarab was trying to help me put on the tie and we, uh, kind of got mixed up. . . "

Then his eyes landed on you and they immediately widened, his cheeks red. "Whoa. You look great, (Y/N)! I-I mean, you always do, but you just look extra great tonight, and-"

Bart cleared his throat. "Ahem. Got words of praise for your other friends, or just the one you're swooning over?"

Jaime stopped rambling and, if possible, turned even more red. "Oh, right! You all look great, too!"

"Uh-huh," Tim drawled, an eyebrow raised. "C'mon, it's time to go. If we're not there soon they'll cross us off the guest list, and we don't want that happening."