Superboy x Villan!Reader

Hiii everyone! Lady Skyla here. School started recently for me, which sucks because that means I'll have less time to update. But don't worry! I'll still update- it'll just be really, really slow. Like, slower than usual. Imagine Kid Flash or Impulse or the Flash getting hit by a power ray that reverses a hero's powers to the total maxed-out opposite- they'd be super slow, yeah?

That's what it's gonna be like. 

But whatever. Read, review, and rate! Hope you guys like this one.

(Y/V/N): Your Villain Name  

Warnings: Four or five bad words but eh

Requested by ForeverLaidy

~~~~~~~~~~

You spun your weapon in your hand as you crouched under a fire escape, hidden by the dark shadows. You tensed as pounding footsteps approached, urgent voices floating through the air.

"Did anybody see where she went?" The fishhead leader didn't even sound alarmed.

"This way! She went this way!" Oh, it was that stupid bird brat.

"What makes you so sure, Rob?" And there was his loudmouthed friend, Kid Speedy or whatever-his-name-was. 

"I planted a tracer on her when Superboy threw her at me. She's going down Central Avenue and making a sharp turn on Pyrus Street."

You laughed silently to yourself. You had ditched the tracer seconds after you left the fight, and had tagged a passing taxi cab with it. Boy, they were going to be furious when they figured that out.

"I'll cut her off by taking the rooftops to the intersection. I'll meet you guys there." That sounded like the blonde archer girl. She was the only one who had so far impressed you with her abilities.

There was a soft thud above you, and you could only assume that the archer had landed on the building next to you. "Artemis, wait! I'll go with you." Through the metal grates of the fire escape, you could see the silhouette of the Martian girl, cape and all. 

After the footsteps faded away, you warily slunk out from your hiding place and peered past the corner of the alley. It looked like they were all gone, but you weren't taking any chances- wait, hadn't there been six members of the team? Where was that Super Kid?

"Thought you could lose us, huh?" drawled a voice behind you, and you whipped around to see none other than Superboy leaning against the wall. 

You immediately aimed your weapon at him, taking a defensive stance with a scowl. "You guys tricked me, didn't you? Your teammates knew I removed the tracer, so they pretended to go after it while they left you here to deal with me. I'd be impressed if I wasn't so pissed at getting played."

Superboy shrugged. "We didn't think it would work. After all, you took the six of us down like it was nothing just fifteen minutes ago. We figured you would have paid better attention."

"And I figured you would have learned that I could kick your ass right now," you shot back. "This is, what, the tenth time you and your friends tried to catch me? Don't you have any other villains to chase?"

"I don't know if you know this, but my friends and I happen to be good at what our jobs," Conner said smugly. "We cleaned out every thief in this city except for one- you."

"Huh," you said lightly, tapping a finger against your chin thoughtfully. "Then I guess it's a good thing I called in reinforcements."

The smirk quickly slid off Conner's face. "Reinforcements?"