Superboy x Reader

What's up everyone? It's your girl Lady Skyla! Hope you guys enjoy this one. Connor is one of my all-time favorite characters :)

This also takes place in between seasons (so you guys are like. . . 16? 18? Let's go with 18)

Mostly because some parts might make you blush and have a nosebleed

Other than that little sidenote, enjoy ^_^!!

Requested by XxHeyItsNoraxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You. . . You are so. . . INSUFFERABLE!" you yelled, storming down the hall of the cave and into your room. The door slammed shut as Conner, also known as Superboy, stared after you with an aggravated expression on his face, running a hand through his black hair.

Dick looked over the newspaper he was reading and smirked. "You know, if you wanted to get her attention, there are other ways instead of fighting with her."

Conner glared at his long-time friend. "She's so annoying! Always trying to tell me what to do, always butting in with her ideas and opinions that nobody wants to hear. How can you stand her, Dick? She is such a- a-"

"Whoa, there!" Bart interrupted, flashing the time-out sign with his hands. "Let's tone it down, shall we? I have no idea why you hate her so much, but I think [Y/N] is freaking awesome!"

"Bart, you think that anybody who buys you Chicken Wheezies is awesome," Tim pointed out. "But you do have a point. Conner, you and [Y/N] haven't gotten along since she joined the team- that was four months ago. If you keep this attitude up, future missions could be jeopardized."

"Simple: don't put me on the same team with her," Conner scowled, folding his arms. "[Y/N] is nothing but trouble, and nothing you guys do will make me get along with her."

"Mm-hmm," Dick said, casting his eyes back down to his newspaper. "Well, what if we told you that the way you look at her when you think nobody is watching makes all of us here think that you've got a crush on her?"

Conner's face turned redder than Wally's hair. "I don't know what you're talking about! And if she ever comes out, tell her to stay out of my way."

And he stalked out of the room, probably to do some maintenance on his bike or hang out with Wolf.

"So what now?" Bart asked, glancing at Tim.

"Now? We make a plan."

-INSIDE YOUR ROOM-

"He is such a stupid, thickheaded, know-it-all pig!" you ranted, flopping onto your bed with your phone in hand. "I honestly don't even know how the others put up with him. He's such a-"

"[Y/N], we've been through this topic at least a hundred times already," Zatanna cut in from the other end of the line. "Don't you have anything good to say about Conner?"

You thought it over for a moment, sighing. "He's handy with mechanics. He's strong. Despite his faults, he's a good hero. He's a bit quiet and rough around the edges, but he can be nice when he wants to be. He's. . . handsome, I guess. He-"

You were interrupted once again by giggling, which quickly turned into full-scale laughter as you frowned. "Okay, what?"

"Oh, nothing," Zatanna said in a sing-song voice; you could practically hear her smirking. "It's just funny how you can go from hating him to swooning like he was Prince Charming so quickly."

"What do you mean?" you replied, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible. "You asked me to point out his good traits, so I did. That doesn't mean I necessarily like-"