Dick Grayson!Robin x Reader

Hi everyone! Lady Skyla here, and I really, really, really hope you guys enjoy this one. 

[Y/SH/N]: Your Superhero Name

This one is for ThatCrashFanGirl

Is there anyone else who thinks that we need to meet Jaime's family? Because I would love to see that happen in YJ S3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood on top of the city's tallest building, your teammates right behind you. You surveyed the streets with satisfaction, the cold night air a relieving change from the summer day's heat. Down below, billboards flashed and cars crowded the roads. Overhead, the stars glimmered, like diamonds littering the black sky.

"Looks like another peaceful night," Artemis said, sitting down beside you.

You laughed and plopped down next to her. "Too bad it probably won't last long."

"Just a part of the superhero life," Wally said, lazily throwing an arm around Artemis. She shook her head and pulled Wally down for a kiss, earning a moan from him. The sound made you go red, and you cleared your throat to remind them the presence of other people before it got too. . . . heated. 

Artemis was the first to break it off, slightly breathless. "Sorry, [Y/N]. Guess you're scarred for life now, huh?"

"I'll get used to it," you promised. "I envy you, though. Spitfire is practically relationship goals! I wish I had something like that. . . "

"But don't you?" Wally said, smirking. "I've always wondered, what's going on between you and Boy Wonder over there, eh?"

You followed the speedster's eyes to where Robin was talking to M'gann, Kaldur, and Superboy. He was wearing his signature cocky grin, the one that always had your heart racing, and the wind was turning his hair into an adorable mess that made you melt on the inside. You blushed, thankful for the cover of the darkness. "N-Nothing! Nothing at all. We're just- friends. Old friends. And that's all we'll ever be. I don't even think he likes me that way."

"Well, Dick likes someone," Wally informed you. "He came up to me yesterday, asking for advice with girls and stuff since I've got a total babe for my girlfriend-"

"Wally!" Artemis scolded. "I don't think Robin would like it if you went around spilling his secrets-"

"She deserves to know, babe, they've been oblivious for this long-"

"But you have to let these things take their own course-"

"It'll be ten years before that happens!"

In the midst of watching the drama unfold, you failed to notice Robin sneaking up behind you and grabbing your shoulders. "BOO!"

You squealed and whipped around, then relaxed when you realized it was just your friend. "Hey, Dick. What's up?"

The Boy Wonder nodded towards Artemis and Wally, who were still going strong and getting stronger with every passing minute. "Just wondering what those two are arguing about- again."

Your heart jumped. You couldn't possibly tell Dick that your relationship with him was the topic of Spitfire's debate. "Oh- well- um- they, er-"

"ROBIN! Perfect timing, bro!" Wally interrupted, an evil grin on his face. He threw an arm around Dick's shoulder. "Me and Artemis were just talking about [Y/N]-"

 Pleasedon'tpleasedon'tpleasedon'tpleasedon't, you silently begged.

"-and about how she'd make a good couple with . . . Conner! Yeah, Conner!" 

Wait, what? You looked at Wally curiously. Where was he going with this?

Twenty feet away, a suspicious Superboy was glaring daggers at the redhead, sending What the hell do you think you're doing? vibes. However, when Wally sent him an exaggerated wink and gestured to you and Robin, Connor smiled slightly and turned back to his conversation with Kaldur and M'gann. 

"Wally's totally right," Artemis piped up. "[Y/N], you and Conner are perfect for each other. You're always making each other laugh-"

"And you always help him take care of Wolf-"

"Not to mention that one time you two went shopping alone, remember?" Artemis nudged you playfully, grinning widely when she saw your red cheeks. "Hey Dick, what do you think? Conner and [Y/N] would make a great couple, right?"

Dick shuffled his feet, looking uncomfortable with this subject. "Erm- I don't- I'm not exactly sure if-"

"Well, what about you, [Y/N]?" Wally asked, turning to you. "You like Conner, right? What do you think? I mean, he's practically everything you could ever want in a guy! Tough, strong, brave, handsome-"

"Wally, you sound like you're gay for him!" you laughed nervously, trying to play the whole thing off as a joke. 

"I sure hope not," Artemis said. She tugged on Wally's arm. "Come on, let's go see what Conner has to say about all of this."

The archer dragged her boyfriend away, leaving you with Dick and a very awkward atmosphere. 

"Sooooo. . . . " you began, glancing at him. "Me and Conner, huh? I never thought about-"

"Do you actually like him in that way?" Dick blurted out, his eyes on the ground. 

"Well, no," you answered warily; the tension was so thick you could've cut it with a knife. "But what does it matter to you? I mean, it's not like you like me or anything-"

"Aw, screw it!" Dick growled, and he pulled forward and slammed his lips onto yours. You gasped at the sudden force, his arms wrapping around your waist snugly. It wasn't long before oxygen required the two of you to break apart, which you did unwillingly.

You stared up at Dick, breathless, with wide eyes. "Where did that come from?"

Dick rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I just couldn't take it any more, with the way they were talking about you and him, when I really wanted it to be me instead. I don't know- it was like some kind of animal instinct took over."

"Wow, possessive much?" said an amused voice, and you and Dick turned to see Wally smirking at you both. "I knew my plan would work!"

"Your plan?" Artemis came up behind him, looking insulted. "I'm pretty sure I was the one who-"

"Hey, you didn't even think of-"

"-No, you were the one who just stood around-"

You buried your face into Dick's chest and groaned quietly.

Not again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA YES FINALLY DONE

That really didn't go the way I wanted it to but I like it, soooo. . . 

Catch y'all next time!

~Lady Skyla