M'gann x Reader

Hi everybody! I'm baaaaaaaack

In this one, you go to the same school as M'gann and Conner

Read, review, and enjoy!

Requested by mizore006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful day at Mount Justice. You were reading a book on battle strategies when you heard the zeta tube announce the arrivals of M'gann and Artemis, who both seemed to be in a heated discussion about something. When Artemis spotted you, a relieved smile curved her lips. "(Y/N)! Glad to see you're here. Maybe you can help me out."

"What's up?" you asked, setting the book down and looking at the two curiously.

Artemis rolled her eyes. "I'm trying to explain to M'gann about dances and how you normally ask someone out and you have to go through this entire thing with dresses and make-up and shoes-"

"-but she's not doing a very good job of it because she says she has no experience with these things," M'gann interrupted, a mix of amusement and exasperation flashing across her face. 

"Well, Gotham Academy is a place of academics, not fun and lame dances," Artemis pointed out. "Besides, there's nobody there I really like. If I was probably attending a place like Keystone-"

"You mean like how our dear friend Wally goes there?" you cut in, a smirk tugging at your lips.

Artemis blushed and stammered out a few flustered, incomprehensible words before burying her face in her hands, groaning. "Never mind. I'll let you take over, (Y/N). Right now I need to go find something to beat up- before I take it out on your face."

"Nice talking to you too!" you called out cheerfully, waving to the archer's retreating back as she made her way to the training rooms. 

M'gann plopped down on the sofa next to you, a puzzled look on her face. "Sooo. . . how do dances work?"

"Don't tell me you're worried about that stupid Spring Fling," you said, rolling your eyes.

"Well, duh!" M'gann exclaimed, her eyes shining. "It's supposed to be the biggest event of the year! And since this is my first year on Earth, I absolutely can not miss it. In Hello, Megan!, Megan was on the planning committee for the dance, and even after she put the decorations in the freezer and the food in the storage room, she still managed to get this dress and-"

"Whoa, hey, I think we're getting off track here!" you interjected. "M'gann, wouldn't you rather just stay here and have a movie marathon or something? I mean, even Conner isn't going and shopping is super expensive anyways."

M'gann gave you a pleading look, which you surrendered to with a sigh. "Okay, fine. Well, for the Spring Fling you're required to go with a date-"

"What?!" M'gann cried. "But Megan went with all her friends! And she ended up kissing Connor at the dance, so why-"

"That's just how it works here," you answered with a shrug. "So if you want to go, you'll need a date. Conner is definitely not a choice since he already isn't going and there's no use in convincing him otherwise. And every other guy in the school is off limits because they all either have dates, won't go, or don't know you well enough. Which means-"

"You'll just have to take me!" M'gann said, clasping her hands together with shining eyes. 

"Wait, what?" you asked, your cheeks flaring a bright red. "Um, I'm not sure if. . . ." You trailed off, not knowing exactly what to say. 

M'gann looked at you anxiously. "Is it against the rules if your date isn't the opposite gender of whatever you are? I hope it's not- it shouldn't be, right? Just think about it! We can go dress shopping together, we won't have any guys interrupting us, we can get something to eat right before. It's basically a girls' night out! How cool does that sound?"

The corners of your mouth twitched upwards. It was hard to say no to M'gann, who could get the devil's heart to melt by just looking at him (the Team has tried it before- Raven invited her dad over and the effect was instant). "Pretty cool. Okay, I'll do it. But don't expect me to have fun at the actual dance- I've never enjoyed them much."

M'gann squealed and gave you a hug, making you blush harder. "Thanks, (Y/N)! I owe you one. We're going to have so much fun!"

"I don't know about the fun part," you warned, but you grinned and returned the hug nonetheless. 

It was hard to imagine that ten years later, you would be walking down the aisle to your favorite Martian- all because of one little dance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that was the shortest one I've done so far

Anyways, hope you guys liked it. I'll work on my other requests and have them up ASAP, I promise

Love you guys!
~Lady Skyla