Tim Drake!Robin x Reader

I'm sure y'all know the basics so have fun :)

This one is for ThatCrashFangirl

[Y/F/B]: Your Favorite Book

I have too many favorites to choose. . . .

~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on the couch in Mount Justice, reading [Y/F/B]. Just the day before, you, Beast Boy, Impulse, Cassie, Blue Beetle, and Robin had went on a mission to take down an international gang of art thieves in Madrid. The mission had been a success, even if it had resulted in three destroyed warehouses and one flooded sewer tunnel. Today, you and the others felt like taking a relaxing  break- well, almost all of you. Tim was with Batman in Gotham City, but he was due to arrive any minute now.

"Robin, B-20," announced the zeta tube. "Batman, 02."

You tossed your book to the side, eyes lighting up and mouth widening into a smile. With your superhearing, you could hear your friends snickering in the kitchen at your enthusiastic reaction; they knew you had a big crush on Robin. The hero himself didn't even know, and you wanted to keep it that way. You were pretty sure that he didn't feel the same. "Tim! You're finally here! Where have you been?" 

The Boy Wonder groaned, staggered over to the couch, and flopped down next to you. Even though his mask was covering his eyes, you could tell that they were closed. "Hi to you too, [Y/N]. Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night. I-"

"We were on a stakeout mission that took longer than I would have liked," Batman interrupted. "Robin was exhausted, so I brought him here so that he could refresh himself."

M'gann, Connor, Beast Boy, Jaime, and Impulse all bunched up behind the back of the couch, staring at Tim worriedly. He cracked one eye open and glared at them half-heartedly. "I'm fine, just tired. All I wanna do is go to sleep."

Batman turned and said, "I'll be back for you tonight, so make sure you get plenty of rest." The only answer he received was a yawn, and although the rest of the heroes couldn't see it, Batman smiled. 

You scooted over on the couch so that Tim would have more room to lie down, but it still wasn't enough. Even if you squished yourself against the armrest, there still wasn't enough space for Tim to lay down without his feet dangling off the other armrest.

"I'm so sorry, Tim!" you said, jumping up. "Here, I'll move to another-"

"No, I have a better idea," Tim interrupted. 

You noticed that he was wearing his signature smirk and shuddered slightly. It usually meant that he was planning something and you knew better than to try and go against it.

"Okay, what?" you asked. 

Tim pulled you back down to the sofa, making sure you were comfortable before laying back down. This time, however, he let his head fall onto your lap, using your legs as a pillow. You felt your face heat up, and although butterflies were flitting around in your stomach, you tried to not let it show. "T-Tim? Wh-What are you d-doing?"

So much for not letting it show.

Tim flashed a grin up at you. "Hey, I have all the space I need now. Try not to move around so much, okay? I like this spot. It's comfy."

Five minutes later, the Boy Wonder was snoring away. You chuckled softly, running your hand through his black hair, marveling in how it was like silk. You called out in a whisper, "Hey, Beast Boy, could you get me my book? I don't want to wake Tim."

Beats Boy entered the living room, chomping on a cookie. "Why would you- NO WAY! HEY GUYS! COME LOOK AT THIS!"

You whisper-screamed for the green shapeshifter to be quiet, but it was too late. Connor, Impulse, Jaime, and M'gann all walked in, and when they saw your fire-red face and Tim sleeping on your lap, they started laughing so hard they doubled over. 

"It's not funny!" you hissed, throwing them a dirty look.

Tim then chose that exact moment to turn his whole body to the left, so that his head was facing your, erm . . . feminine area. He let out a low mumble and shifted a little closer, and you could feel yourself blushing even more.

"Guys, help!" you whispered frantically. "What do I do?"

"Nothing," Jaime replied, who had finally calmed down. "Oh, and Scarab says that your hormone levels are-"

"Okay, okay, I get it," you said, exasperated. You took several deep breaths, and eventually your face returned to its normal shade of color. "Look, just get me my book and we can all pretend like this isn't happening, okay?"

Later on that evening, Batman returned from his solo mission. He was surprised to find that Tim using you as a pillow, but refused to let it show. "[Y/N], it's time for us to go. Please wake him up."

You nodded and shook Tim gently, whispering, "Tim. TIM! Wake up! Batman's here!"

Tim stirred and muttered, "Already? But I was having such a good dream! [Y/N] was my pillow-"

"That's, um, not a dream," you say, chuckling nervously.

Tim's eyes flew open, and what he saw made his face go sunset red. He shot up quickly, babbling. "Oh, god, I'm so sorry, [Y/N]! I swear it won't happen again. I didn't think-"

"It's okay!" you said, smiling shyly. "It was. . . nice. I liked it."

Batman coughed and rumbled, "Robin, meet me in Gotham in five minutes. I'll be waiting."

After Batman had gone, Tim looked at you and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sooooooo. . . is there anything I can do that will stop me from further embarrassment?"

"Tim, nothing you do will be embarrassing to me," you said reassuringly. "I like you too much for that." You quickly slapped your hand over your mouth, mortified at your words. Great, now he knows I like him!

"Oh, really?" Tim grinned. "Then that means I can do this."

And he pulled your hand away from your mouth, leaned forward, and planted his lips on yours. You closed your eyes, pleasure sinking in place of shock as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Tim pushed you down on the couch, so that you were on your back and he was on top of you. You were both breathing hard, and Tim swooped down, capturing your lips once again-

"Ahem." You both looked up, flustered, to find Connor staring at you both in amusement. "Well, looks like I owe Beast Boy ten bucks."

Tim went dark red and pecked you on the forehead before rising. "I should be going now. You'll be here when I get back, right [Y/N]?"

"There's no place I'd rather be," you responded, smiling up at him.

As soon as Tim left, Connor turned to you, raising an eyebrow. "So, you and Tim, huh? I thought M'gann was crazy when she said you guys would get together."

You blushed and threw your book at him. "Oh, shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't write fluff :(

Well hope y'all enjoyed it

Comment, request, and critique!

~Lady Skyla