Beast Boy x Reader

Hi everyone! It's your Lady Skyla here. Hope you guys like this one becAUSE GAR IS JUST SO FREAKING CUTE GYAAA

You guys will be a bit older in this one. . . let's go for 16, yeah? Oh and IN THIS CONNER AND M'GANN BOUGHT AN APARTMENT TOGETHER AND GAR LIVES WITH THEM SO this takes place there in the beginning. You know, just to clear up some confusion.

[F/C]: Favorite Color

Requested by _Panthera_Onca

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember: stay away from the alcohol," M'gann warned. "And no grinding. Not for another year, at least. Don't get into any fights. Be careful with the food, it could be spiked. Don't do anything the team and I would do, okay? [Y/N], I'm trusting you to make sure Gar doesn't do anything stupid."

"I'll make sure he gets home in one piece," you promised, doing your best not to laugh at Gar's indignant protests. 

You and Gar had been invited to an end-of-the-school-year party by one of your classmates, and since M'gann's own experience with high school parties had been messy, she'd been reluctant to let Gar go. But after lots of begging and deal-making, Gar had gotten her to agree with help from you. 

"Don't worry, sis, we'll be fine!" Gar said, giving M'gann a hug. "If anything, I should be the one looking out for [Y/N]."

"Excuse me, but who was the one who saved your monkey butt on our last mission?" you asked, eyebrow raised. "Who was the one who stopped you from setting the cave on fire? Who was the one who came up with a legitimate excuse for why you were green? And by the way, Gar, I'm still confused- what exactly made you think that telling people it was Body Paint Day was a good idea?"

"I didn't think it would get so out of hand," Gar complained sullenly, crossing his arms.

"Oh, that's another thing!" M'gann exclaimed, slapping herself. "Be careful with your shape-shifting. You still don't have full control over your human traits yet. If you turn green at the party it would cause a riot. I still remember the last time that happened. . . "

After the incident with the Reach had passed, the Team had lots of free time on their hands, so M'gann thought it would be a good idea to teach Gar how to shift into human forms. After a year and a half of hard training, Gar was able to transform just like his sister. Now, he looked exactly like the way he did before M'gann's blood transfusion- just older, more mature.

And hotter.

 The only problem was that if Gar became too emotional, he'd unconsciously and automatically shift back into his natural green-skin form, which proved to be disastrous on missions more than once.

"Let them have their fun," Conner said, coming up from behind M'gann and slipping an arm around her waist. "What harm can they do?"

"Sis, listen to your boyfriend!" Gar cried, gesturing dramatically towards Conner. "There's no need to worry. We'll be back before ten-thirty sharp, okay?"

Without waiting for an answer, Gar pulled you through the front door and into the blazing summer heat. You were glad you had opted to wear a short [F/C] dress for the party- anything else and you would've been sweltering like crazy. Beast Boy was glad you were in a short dress, too, but for. . . other reasons. Reasons that made him blush.

"Here," said Gar, tossing you a helmet. "We're taking the motorcycle, so you might want to put that on."

"The motorcycle?" Your stomach instantly started churning. "Gar, I don't know if that's a good idea. . .  ."