Come out to the sea, my love, and drown with me

We were here. The sun wasn't out yet. Nobody else was here. Neither of us had even gotten out of the car yet and I couldn't find myself to move as I stared at the beach out in front of us.

I felt Vic's hand on mine, causing me to look at him. He smiled softly at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled. I looked back at the beach. "It's just...it's just like I remember it."

Finally, I unbuckled my seatbelt, opened the car door, and walked out. I took my shoes off, along with my socks and walked until I felt the sand beneath my feet.

I listened for the waves crashing, and the slight breeze that tickled my neck. My hospital gown clung to me as it all moved one way. It had been so long.

I kept walking until I was at a secluded part of the beach. Till I found our spot. 

I sat down in the cold sand, clumping it up in my hands and letting it fall through my fingers as I picked it up. I closed my eyes and sighed happily as I remembered.

"You were starting to worry me." I smiled cheekily.

Matty ran up to me with a great big smile on his face. And when he finally caught up to me, he warped his arms around my waist. "Don't worry. My dad's been passed out on the couch for hours. He was drinking again."

I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled my face in his neck, happy he was safe and here. We had made it a habit of ours to meet at the beach at night. We'd go our separate ways once the sun went up and his dad would be waking up. That way, if anything went wrong, we'd at least get to see each other beforehand.

"Did he...did he touch you today?" I asked quietly against his neck. He stiffened a little.

"Doesn't matter, I'm used to it." He shrugged, his voice coming out a lot shakier than he probably thought.

"I fucking hate him." I spat, pulling away. "You don't deserve that-"

"Hey, hey. What do we come here for?" Matty asked, looking at me. He held my face in his hands and I looked up at him sadly.

"To forget." I whispered.

"Exactly. So let's forget about everything."

I sighed heavily, still thinking about what he was going through at home, but deciding I could push it away for him. "Okay."

In a second, he took my hand and started running along the beach. He pulled me to him as he came to a stop in front of the waves, but I tumbled right into him and knocked us down.

I laughed against his shaking shoulders, looking up at him and his goofy grin. In an instant, the waves swallowed us up and up we got, trying not to drown.

"Oh my god, that's so great!" I laughed. "Look at you, I can see your nipples through that shirt, you know?" I giggled. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Yea, well, you look like a wet puppy!" He laughed, pulling me onto his lap. He pushed the hair that stuck to my face, behind my ear. I blushed as he pressed his lips to mine slowly. I couldn't believe how he still made me feel. I was certain I'd never feel like this again with anyone else.

"You okay?" Vic spoke. I looked up through blurry eyes and realized I had been crying. The sun was rising. And I realized just how wrong I was before. Cause the way I felt towards Vic, it was a stronger love than I ever thought possible.

"Yea." I whispered. He held Caleb in his arms as he sat down next to me in the sand. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his free arm around me. "You know...this was Matty and I's favorite spot. I knew if he'd be anywhere, it wouldn't be in a sad cemetery, laying next to a pile of bones. It'd be here. Even if I can't see him, I can still feel him, ya know?"

Vic hummed beside me and kissed the top of my head. "I know."

"I love you, thank you so much." I spoke, getting emotional again. "I don't...I don't just mean for bringing me here...I mean everything. For sticking with me when I got pregnant, for making me happy, for protecting me and my family, for loving me. But mostly...thank you, for teaching me how to love again. Thank you for giving me a second chance, Vic. I love you so much."

"I love you too, darling." He smiled. And it was the first real smile I had seen on his face all night. I looked down at Caleb and laughed as he was already looking back at me.

"We made a cute one, didn't we?" Vic spoke, laughing too. I nodded, holding him close.

"He has your eyes." I smiled. "My skin, your hair."

"He doesn't have my curly's though." Vic pointed out.

"Yea, but he has your brown locks."

"It could be black, like yours. Maybe it'll darken up."

I laughed and shook my head.

"What?" He asked.

"Vic, I'm a natural blond." I laughed again. His eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Really? When'd you dye it?"

"As soon as I started high school. I didn't want to look like a typical, ugly, white boy." I whispered. I looked up at him with my head still on his shoulder and he looked at me amusedly until we were both in a fit of laughter. "I used to have Justin dye it for me in prison...he was really good with that sort of thing."

"I have so much to learn about you." Vic mumbled, looking at me in admiration. I smiled and nodded up at him.

"We should go. The hospitals gonna notice I'm gone soon and then the prison will be alerted." I sighed. He groaned, getting up.

"You're right."

I got up too and we both ran back to the car. Caleb was placed in his seat again and we were off on the road once again. Off to the airport, and off to our new lives.

A/N: Hey, so, one chapter left, than an epilogue! :3 I'm gonna miss the fuck out of this story and your comments omg ;-; BUT I am currently (have been for like three months) working on a new story, (still kellic) and although it won't be posted for a long while, I still have new stuff coming up!

I also am still writing the sequel to my story, A Kellic Toy Story, so go read that if ya want cx AND Pool Boys is starting up again, though updates will be slow.

Oh, oh...I also have another story which I just started writing like two hours ago xD it's gonna be great, I'll tell ya's about it when this is over lol cx

P.S. If ya want me to do any one shots, tell me what ya wanna see and I'll make it happen! Any ship is welcome, except for any ships that ship Kellin with any one other than Vic, and vise versa.

Oh and no ships with Johhny Guilbert lol pls I'm sorry xD