"Thats a bargain for ya."

A/N: Reason for the song is literally just because I put the word crew in here and was like, 'oh my god drake, ohmygod crew love yass.' I'm sorry if this is a little short by the way, this is one of my least favorite chapters cx I'm really really excite for chap 8 though, so be excite. You'll learn a bit more about Kell in that one c;
OH AND THE SMUT WILL COME SOON I SWEAR
AND JUST A REMINDER: THIS IS AN M PREG

"I told you! I fucking told you this was a bad idea!" Justin roared, his fists slamming down on the table.

"Hey! Calm your fucking balls!" Jack seethed. Justin sucked his teeth at him and shook his head.

"Unbelievable, you're taking his side again?!"  

"There's no fucking sides, Justin!" Jack groaned, frustrated.

"Are you two ladies gonna shut your mouths or do I need to come back another time?" I hissed.

"Just...explain this to us so we're not assuming things." Gabe sighed, his arms crossed.

"Alright. Pornstache knows about Vic and I. At least, he's trying to prove that we've got something going on, but now he wants to torture Vic and he's trying to get me in the sack. I bet that sick fuck wants to see how far he can take it without getting Vic to crack, but Vic won't do it. He's not gonna risk it and I don't want him to, so we're just gonna have to let pornstache hang this over us for now. I can always put up a good fight anyway." I explained.

"He's just gonna let that rat entice you?!" Gabe yelled.

"Oh my god, no-"

"Oh, there ain't no way In hell I'm lettin' him do that to ya!" My dad scowled. He stood up, ready to leave.

"Dad! Stop, what the fuck are you gonna do, hu? The best thing to do right now is just to let things smooth over on their own. Believe me, there's nothing I want more than to get that sleazy guard off our hands, but I can't. You're not gonna do anything about it either, alright?"

My dad gave me a cold stare and sat down slowly, not muttering a word.

"Okay, thank you. Now that that's settled, I'm gonna go shit in a toilet and get some peace and quiet." I smiled enthusiastically. I rolled my eyes and made sure to leave before they could argue anymore.

Upon getting back from my break though, I noticed that my dad was gone.

"Where'd he go?" I questioned, sitting down next to Gabe.

"No fucking idea." He muttered, he sat there, reading some lame old book while Jack and Justin were immersed in conversation.

(A/N:To make up for the rap if any of you don't like that xD)

I tapped my fingers along the table, looking around at the courtyard, my eyes landing on trash.

I stood up, already angry just seeing his dirty fucking face.

"Heads up." I muttered. Justin, Gabe, and Jack all looked at who had stepped forward. They stood up too, them not having the best past with Oliver's crew either.

"Hey, hey, calm your tits. I come in peace." Oliver laughed.

"What the fuck do you want, Sykes?" I spat, stepping closer. My boys surrounded me while his surrounded him. All eyes were aimed at the opposing teams.

"I'm not too cruel. I just thought you should know that your home boy's in the infirmary."

"What? Who?!" I demanded, already thinking he had something to do with it.

"It's Travis, man."

And my rage towards Oliver went away for now. Travis is close to us both, he's the only thing we have in common. My heart thudded away hard against my chest, I pushed passed him and sped away, heading in the direction of the infirmary. Whoever fucking hurt him is gonna pay. I'm all act, I don't talk. Whoever did this is getting their head bashed into a wall.

On the way, I bumped into my dad, he wanted to talk to me, but I could deal with him later.

"Travis!" I called. I walked into the infirmary and stopped when I saw him. I balled up my fists as epinephrine swam through my body and had me wanting to go into full-riot mode. "What the fuck happened to you? Who did this?"

"Aye, chill. I see you two didn't rip eachothers heads off. That's progress, eh, Quinn." Travis laughed, he winced, silencing himself and holding his side. There were bandages around his middle, some blood soaking through in small areas. "They got me good, I'll give 'em that. Shanked me three times, you believe it? Fucker hurt like a bitch."

"Who was it?"

"Danny and his boys. Long story short, he wanted somethin' I couldn't give." Travis shook his head. "That's a bargain for ya."

"I'm gonna fucking kill him."

"Ah," Travis groaned, shaking his head. "Nah, nah, nah, you're not doin' squat. You leave this to me, you're getting out of here someday, Quinn, I don't need ya gettin' in any more trouble. I'm serious."

I held in an argument with him, he didn't need my yelling right now. I wanted to listen to him, but I wasn't sure if I could.

"You gonna be fine then?" I muttered.

"Yea, I'm good. I'm old, I'm not weak." He laughed, wincing again.

I laughed quietly with him, though still angry.

"Well I gotta go talk to my dad. I'll see you."

He waved me off, looking tired.

I hurried in getting back to the courtyard before we had to go back inside again for the day. My dad was sitting at the table with everyone else now.

He looked just a little too happy.

"Alright, what did you want?" I asked.

"Nothin important, but I just had a little chat with your guard boy. Shouldn't be too bad, just looked a little scared."

"Wait, you did what?!"

A/N: I honestly suck at updating early in the day xD sorry guys

Us Against The Law (Kellic) (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें