Orgasms

After the many orgasms and fantasies about Vic, I was finally let out of solitary at the end of the week.

Now look...I honestly, swear to Lucifer, thought masturbating away at my thoughts would solve the lust craze I was in for him. Right now, though? It's totally backfired on me because I want him even more than before.

I mean, fuck. All those fantasies I had were just fueling my burning desires even higher and hotter and I just couldn't wait to get my hands all over his glorious fucking body.  Just looking at him right now from across the quad had my pants going tight against my cock.

"Kellin!"

"What?! What? What do you want?" I barked, tearing my eyes away from Vic and putting them on my dad. I was about to slip into another spicy dream.

"You betta' get your fucking mind out of whatever this little fantasy world a yours is with Fuentes, cuz it ain't gonna happen! Listen to your father and stop fucking droolin' over that cop!"

"Oh fuck you! Since when do I ever listen to you anyway, old man?! This shit is my problem, not yours. Y'all need to stay out of all this god damn shit!" I yelled. I stood up from the table we were all sitting at and stormed away.

With my little outburst, I managed to get Vic to look over at me. We haven't spoken since I've come out of solitary. I walked over to him not realizing I looked angry until I saw how scared he looked and he straightened up. My eyes softened and I let my mouth fall into a smile as I approached him. Out in the quad the guards were on more of a high alert out here since we could definitely leave easier than from inside. So I had to make this shit quick.

"Vic..." I smiled. He looked away kind of timidly and didn't say anything. "Are you angry at me, what's the matter?" I chuckled.

He didn't speak again. He just kept his eyes past me and his face straight.

"Is this about last week? Vic, I'm in prison, I did bad shit to get In here and I'm still gonna do bad shit being here. I get angry, I like to fight, I don't take shit from anyone, so if you don't want to talk to me, that's fine." I shrugged. So much for fucking. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You're right. I just...I didn't...I didn't know you- I didn't really expect it. You just seem so..."

"So what?" I mused, stepping closer. He still held onto my arm.

"Gentle. You're not...I haven't seen you act anywhere close to rough around me." Vic spoke quietly. I looked him in the eyes and smiled genuinely. His brown eyes were drawing me in and if it weren't for everyone around us, I probably would have kissed him.

"Trust me, I can get rough." I spoke huskily. It was all my fantasies coming together. I needed to calm myself down. He let out a shaky breath.

"I-I think you should probably go. I'll talk to you later..." Vic spoke.

"What's wrong? Am I getting you all hot and bothered?" I smirked.

"Yes. Go." I wasn't expecting that answer from him at all but I was happy to hear it.

I laughed, "Only if you come with me."

His eyes went dark as he bit his lip. My heart was racing, I could slowly feel my hormones take over but I walked away before it got too intense.

I have no doubts. He wants me too. He wants me just as much as I want him. I could see it in the look he gave me. And believe me, I was determined to get him.

•-•

"Austin, that guard is the hottest fucking little shit I've ever seen." I gushed.

"Fuentes?" He asked, how'd he know?

"Yea, how'd yo-"

"You look at him like you want to tear his clothes off & he looks at you like he wants to fuck you senseless." Austin laughed.

"He does?" I asked.

"Yup. Don't get him into any trouble."

"Please don't tell me what to do, I am not about to get sent to solitary again." I groaned.

"I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just warning you."

"Well I don't need a fucking warning!" I snapped, the anger already rising in me. He needed to shut his fucking mouth before I ripped his fucking vocal cords out.

Austin just looked at me for a second, pursing his lips together. "You'd be a total king around here if you did manage to fuck one of the guards though."

"I already am a king."

"Oliver says otherwise."

"Well Oliver's a failed abortion! He's a dumb ass, he's a fucking coward! I don't want to hear that fucking name when you're around me!" I stood up from my bed quick and slammed him against the wall hard. He grabbed a hold of my forearms, ripping them off of his body and flipping us over so that I was against it now.

"You're a lot stronger than I thought. But you're still not as strong as I am." He smirked.

"How strong are you?" I asked, my breathing becoming faster. I was still turned on from earlier and a dominating top always had me hooked.

Austin leaned in close to my ear. "Strong enough to fuck you and break the bed." He whispered huskily.

"Fuck me." I demanded, looking him in the eyes. It's been a while since I've had a good fuck. And I was already hard anyway.

Without another word spoken between us, he threw me onto the bed and tore off his shirt.

"We have to make this quick." Austin spoke.

"No ones gonna see us. Everyone's in the cafeteria. Now fuck me."

"Eager, are we?" He chuckled. His hand went past my pants and into my boxers as he grabbed a hold of me.

And from there, everything was pure bliss until we finished.