Somethings wrong

Today, I was officially seven months pregnant. My babies were sure putting a shit ton of weight on me, and to be quite honest, I was feeling a little down today.

Vic was sprawled out on a small couch by the window, snoring away. I smiled at the sight. His mouth was slightly parted, his head was resting in his hands, and there was a tiny bit of drool at the corner of his mouth.

I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes, breathing in deeply. I can't believe I was out of the prison right now. I wasn't handcuffed. Vic was asleep. I could leave right now, and never look back.

But I wouldn't. This was temporary. It was safe. My babies would be here in two months. I loved Vic too much to do that to him. As enticing as it is to run out of here and breathe in fresh air, walk out to the beach or something...I can't. I shook my head and shut my eyes tighter, trying to visualize what it would be like to get out of prison. I imagined my favorite place. The beach.

I imagined running out in the sand with my bare feet, the sun warming up my entire body, the smile I'd have on my face, my kids running around with me. I'd run up to the waves, Vic holding me close from behind and kissing me gingerly as we looked out at the sun setting. I can almost feel the wetness on my feet as the waves crash gently.

Come to think of it, I was feeling pretty wet somewhere else. I opened my eyes and sat up as quick as my belly would allow me. My heart sped up when I looked down at my gown. I could feel myself start to panic as I saw red seep through the cloth. I bought a shaky hand to my bottom and felt my face go cold when I looked at my hand.

"V-Vic! Vic! Wake up! Oh...oh my god, n-nurse! I need a nurse!"

Vic jolted awake, and looked at me. I looked back at him in tears. "S-Something wrong...Vic, something's wrong."

He got up quick and rushed to my side. His eyes went wide as he looked down at my bloody gown. He shook his head, not being able to form any words. The nurse came in running with a doctor trailing behind her.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I'm-I'm bleeding, I don't- oh fuck, what's happening? A-Are they okay?" My breathing was going crazy, I was panicking. Vic held my hand, not minding the blood on it. I squeezed his hand tight as the doctor pressed a stethoscope to my belly and listened carefully.

"You're okay, Kell. Everything's gonna be okay. Just breathe, darling, breathe." Vic whispered. I looked at him and nodded, taking in deep breaths. The nurse looked at us questioningly.    

"Just stay calm for me, Mr. Quinn." The doctor spoke. I nodded. He touched around my belly and listened in a little longer as he moved the stethoscope around.

"Are you feeling any pain?" The nurse asked me.

I shook my head.

The doctor took the stethoscope away from my belly and smiled at me. "Well, everything sounds fine. Heart beats are well and strong, the bleeding was just spotting. It'll happen sometimes, especially with twins. They're moving around in limited space, it's normal."

I let out a sigh of relief, as did Vic. "And you're sure everything's fine?" Vic asked. The nurse came around to the end of the bed on the left side and quietly asked if I could put my legs up.

"Yes, everything's good." He answered, kindly. He then looked at me. "Nurse Jackie is just going to clean you up and make sure the bleedings stopped."

"Okay." I nodded. "Thank you."

The doctor walked out of the room. It was a little weird having a female touch me down there, but she was currently cleaning me up, as well as my back and thighs.

When she was done, she looked between me and Vic again, raising an eyebrow. "Would you like to wash your hands? I think it's be good for you to stand up now, get some exercise."

Vic's face heated up as he let go of my hand, and we both stood up. Me, rather slow, obviously. I winced once I'd hit the floor, the healing wound in my thigh still sore.

We washed our hands at the sink in silence, awkwardly making eye contact with the nosey nurse.

She was giving us the death-glare.

Vic dried his hands off, clearing his throat. "Is there a problem?" He asked, tauntingly.

"No." And she kept staring.

"I think he wants some privacy. And since you're all done here," I turned the faucet off. "I think you should go."

"That's up to him to decide." She smirked.

"Get out." I spat. At that, she lost her smirk and sucked her teeth before leaving.

"Jesus, what the fuck is with her?" I scoffed.

"I don't know, she's an old and bitter bitch." Vic muttered. I looked at him, surprised.

"Hmmm..that's kinda hot." I smirked, amused.

"What is?"

"That. You being all mean. I think I like it." I held my smirk and stepped closer to him, my arms going around the back of hi neck. He raised his eyebrows at me and smiled smugly.

"Oh, someone's kinkier than I thought." Vic chuckled. He slid his arms around me and pulled me close. I leaned foreword to kiss him, but could only stretch my neck so far and got nowhere near his lips. I sighed as he laughed.

"I fucking hate this belly sometimes." I pouted. Vic kept laughing at me, which only made me pout even more.

"Don't laugh at me! I just want kisses!" I huffed. He stopped laughing, but he still looked amused.

"Okay, I'm sorry."  He said. He took my hand and guided me towards the hospital bed, sitting me down on it. He stood in front, towering over me. I looked up at him, cautiously.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh." He smiled, pushing my hair back. "Let me kiss you."

My cheeks went hot, but my lips pulled to a grin. He leaned down and rubbed his nose against mine gently. "I love you." He chuckled, kissing my cheek. "I love you soooo much." He kissed my nose. "I love you." He kissed my other cheek. "I love you." He kissed my forehead. "I love you." He kissed my lips, and I caught them in between mine before he could leave.

And just like that, he made me forget where we were. The kiss was passionate, it was sweet, it was slow. It was exactly what I needed after the past few days.

"You ready to go home?" He asked, pulling away.

I laughed. "Right. Home. Yea, let's go."

Truth be told, I wasn't quite ready to go home. Being here was more like a vacation, besides the whole bleeding incident. I didn't want to go yet. There were all these unresolved problems lying there, all these questions and feelings floating around about the prison right now...my family...I was scared to go back.

But I had to. And I wasn't alone, because I had Vic. 

A/N: DAAAAAMN
I ACTUALLY UPDATED ON FRIDAY
AND ITS NOT THAT LATE
And I also put this song, because I'm obsessed and it's my favorite off the album